Chapter 7 - The Knowing

Galms POV:

I finished breakfast first so I decided to excuse myself to go set up some equipment… after about 30 minutes Ze joined me…

“Hey Buddy!”

“Hey ZeRoyalHappiness!” He seemed so happy today… hmmmmmm

“Haha, I finished breakfast so I was wondering if you needed help? And ZeRoyalHappiness? So you noticed?” What was with his devilish smile?...wait...OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN HIM AND CHILLED? WHAT. THE. FUCK. HAPPENED??????? “WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT HAPPENED?! TELL ME RIGHT NOW?!” I screamed. The neighbors  could probably hear me, I hope that Chilled and Smarty heard so they could eavesdrop, that way they’d know what  Ze thought of Chilled and I wouldn’t have to explain it to Smarty later....

“Calm down!...wait don’t...wait. I DON’T KNOW!” Ze said while blushing and twirling around like a giddy little child. “Oh my god! Just tell me!? Please?!” I was desperate to know what happened. I already had a clue as to what it had to do with but I wanted to know EXACTLY what happened!

“Okay, okay!... Sorry! I’m just so excited!”

“Then Fucking tell me! Is it about you and Chilled!?”

He put on a shy smile and put his hands behind his back while rocking back and forth trying to look innocent. “...Weeeeeeell...I kissed him on his cheeks and we cuddled all night! I know, I know, it should have kissed him on the lips but I was too scared and pushed him away… but we talked a bit about how much we-we  ment to each other and...and… it was amazing! I’m just scared to do more...because...you know… I haven’t done stuff like that before a-and don’t umm...want...to, uh, well, disappoint…” It was nice to see him so happy. Especially know that him and Chilled are finally starting to Fucking each others feelings!

“I am so happy for you! You did it man! So are you dating yet!?”

“Well…” I fucking swear Ze… “ … I want to but… I’m just scared…”

I just smiled, I understood that, me and Smarty had been talking a lot more and he had been showing his feelings more… I just wish I could do what Ze did but I am WAY too scared to even just kiss him on the cheek…

Steven smiled at me softly “ Don’t worry Galmy boy, Smarty will realize it soon… you two will do well together…It’s pretty obvious how much you enjoy being together...”

“Thanks… you and Chilled ARE great together… you two seem like you’ll be able to get through it all together...don’t let him go…” I smiled, this talk had truly made me happy… does Smarty really like me like that though...Maybe I should tell Smarty…

“Same to you buddy… well I should get my stuff set up and ready too!”

“Great! I’ll help ya!” That’s it. I’m gonna tell him. If Ze could at least semi- do it… I might be able to do! And I will try!

Chilled’s POV:

“Great! I’ll help ya!” Was the last thing I heard Galm say before they started setting up Ze’s equipment

...wait what?...

Me and Smarty were talking about the games we should play first when we heard Galm scream “WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT HAPPENED?! TELL ME RIGHT NOW?!”

Me and Smarty were both startled and decided to listen in to what was going on...

We had heard them talk about how they each felt about us… when Ze was talking about me.. a-and the happiness in his voice… it made me smile and a shiver of pleasure run up my spine… I saw Smarty freeze when they talked about him...

“Haha, no denying your feelings now Smarticus!” I said quietly, he gave me a small but distressed smile…

After Galm and Ze finished talking and started working me and Smarty made our way to the kitchen…

“You alright Smarty?...”

“...What?... Oh, uh, yea… I j-just…” Smarty sat down and started fiddling with his hands nervously…

“...Are you alright? I mean this is good right? Galm feels the same…”

“..Yea, no, I-i mean I’m happy about that… but… I REALLY don’t know what I’m gonna do...I want to just go up to him and kiss him but… I don’t know what he’s comfortable with yet… but I feel like I want to tell him…”

“... I understand that… I haven’t exactly told Ze but I have made sure he knows it… and he made sure I knew it... you should do the same with Galm…”

“Yea! I should! You know what?!” What's he planning now? His face is so serious for once...

“...Ohhhh no…. what?...”

“I am going to go and kiss him right now!” Smarty jumped off the couch as I grabbed his wrist. Damn… He’s grown ball in the last few seconds… “Smarty wait!... Let me get my camera ready!” Smarty rolled his eyes as I set up the camera on my phone and started filming...This is fucking exciting! “Lets go!” I say as Smarty seems ready to go again…

I followed Smarty with my camera as he determinedly walking to the streaming room.

“Hey Smart-” Smarty took Glam's Hips and pulled him close to where they were touching and kissed him…

“DAMN!” I yelled when he ACTUALLY did IT! “CONGRATS GALTY! #TEAMGALTY!” Me and Ze said in unison…

I was filming when I felt my fingers being entwined with anothers… I look down to see Ze’s hand in mine, I follow his are up till our eyes meet and I’m greeted with a warm and gentle smile… I pulled him into a hug while I continued to film Galty’s great moment… I pulled back and kissed both his cheeks.

“...Steven… I want you to always know how much I care…”

“...I’ll try my best… I really want you to know how much… how m-much… of an amazing man you are!” Ze said with passion in his voice...

_____________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys! I worked really hard on this chapter and SO EXCITED to see what you guys think!

____________________________________________________________