Bonus Chapter - SMUT

____________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey Guys, decided to do a little bonus chapter for those who might like it… I’m warning you though… it’s kinda… different…

____________________________________________________________

SMUT WARNING

Before the chapter starts I am warning you this chapter will be mainly SMUT but will also not really pertain to the stories plot. SO IF YOU’RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING SMUT DON’T WORRY IT SHOULD NOT AFFECT THE FUTURE STORY EXCEPT MAYBE A FEW JOKES!!!!!!!!!

Chilled’s POV:

I was nervous but having him so close and looking so innocent… I couldn’t hold back anymore…

I slowly moved in, letting my arms snake around his waist and pull our waists together till our crotches were touching. I stared at him intently with my eyes full of lust, I could feel him hardening just as I was.

I decided to just go for it, I slowly pressed my lips to Steven’s, feeling his rough lips meet mine. He played with my hair as I rub his back up and down under his shirt…

His skin was so soft and his lips so rough… it was arousing though. I rolled so that I was on top of him. Then our kiss became more passionate the longer we went on,  he started lifting my shirt up and I got the message breaking our kiss to lift it over my head and throw it to the floor, after that I helped him with his. I started kissing and nipping at his neck with passion wanting to hear him moan for me, because of me… As I got farther down I knew I was almost there “ahh...Anthony!...Ahhh” I was near his collar bone when I got what I wanted “Ahhhhhhh, ah, A-Anthony!! Ohh, that feels so nice..” I stopped nipping at his sweet spot till I had left my mark and was satisfied with what I left and started to kiss him again as I toyed with the torso of his pajama pants…

He then rolled me over so he was on top, being dominate? I like it.

“...Do you want it Anthony?” Steven said in a voice deep with arousal and Lust, He stared at me in the eyes and starting to pull down the shorts I slept in. “...Steven… Fuck Me.” I said it blatantly but I wanted him so bad I couldn’t hold the bunny in the hat any longer!

He looked at me in surprise, then started pulling down my shorts till I was only in my boxers, I tugged at his pants till they were around his knees then he did the rest trying to find the sweet spot on my neck… I started to feel his hands drifting down my chest wit one coming up to run through my hair, he started kissing me again, licking my bottom lip asking for entrance which I easily gave up to this handsome and bearded canadian. Our Tongues explored each others mouths before fighting for dominance, I won of course. Then I could feel his hand slid even further before cupping my crotch, making me moan “Oh, oh… St-teven… oh, y-you seem good at this already, ohhhhhhhh” Then I decided to return the pleasure and I grabbed his crotch with one of my hands, the other on his back… He then broke our kiss and took his hand of my crotch as I slightly whimpered from the lack of friction, he stared at me steadily in the eyes and asked, “ ...You sure you want to do this?... Trust me I do but I want to make sure you're ready first…”

I pushed him down so I was on top again and said “I like to much to let the opportunity to fuck you pass me by…” I took off his boxers so his body was barren of clothing, I did a small survey of his body,damn His Dick was huge, he noticed and his whole body started to turn into a hot Tomato (XP) ah I kissed his lips a little longer before starting to slid down, kissing his chin...then his neck, his chest, his stomach, then did a few just above his member to tease him

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, Anthony...Please…”

I obeyed and licked down his member before taking the tip gently into my mouth. I sucked on it taking as much as I could into my mouth without triggering my gag reflex, and listening to his sweet moans.

“Ohhhhhhhhh, A-A-Anthony.... Oh God!... Ah,ah,ah… ohhhhh”

I sucked up and down for a little while before coming back up and pressing my lips to his and swirling my tongue inside his mouth, searching for his tongue to play with.

I told him to flip over while I went to go get something from a drawer. He quickly obeyed what I said while I pulled down my boxers revealing my member and rubbing the cold substance on it. I grabbed his waist

“...How badly do you want it…?”

I teased him as I held my tip at his entrance.

“I want it badly, only from you would I ever want to be fucked in the ass this badly...Anthony please, just Fuck Me!”

I slammed my member into him “OHHHHHHHHH”, I waited for him to get comfortable with it and used to the feeling before I kept going…

His eyes were slightly watery but that was from the pain of the first hit, I thought he would be okay and slowly started to pump my member in his ass with one hand on his waist for stability and one on his back. He was leaned over the bed with both hands holding tightly to the bed as I thrusted.

“OHHHHHHH ANTHONY! F-F-FASTER! PLEASE!”

I started to thrust faster, keeping one hand on his waist as I brought the other one down to pump his member.

“AH, AH, AH, AH!” I yelled from the pleasure of being inside him.

I knew that I was coming to my point when my thrusts became more sloppy and the way Stevens breath was caught I knew he was about to too. I started thrusting even harder and pumping his member even faster…

“Ohhhhhhhhhh” he said as he released on to my hand and the bed.

“Ah,ah, ohhhhhh” I released almost immediately after inside of him.

We both got on our boxers and just layed down on the bed where we would normally sleep, I pulled him into my chest…

“...Well that was fun…”

“...Definitely...Maybe next time I could be the dominate one?...” He said in as much as a playful tone as he could over his heavy breathing…

I just laughed and said “...I’m happy to know that there'll be a next time…”

We both turned bright red, he then decided to just snuggle into my chest as I Hugged him tighter and gave him a kiss on the head and felt my eyes drifting off…

____________________________________________________________

A/N

I HOPE MY LITTLE CRIMINALS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

Took me about an hour and a half to write so sorry if it isn't great but hopefully it's alright!

Comment and Tell me if you liked it!

_____________________________________________________________