Chapter 9 - The Ecstasy

____________________________________________
A/N
Okay I was a jerk in the last chapter so I shall repay you for the emotional trama I put you through.
____________________________________________

Chilled's POV:

I was so happy just to have told him how I feel and it was pure Ecstasy to hear him say it too... I mean... I was more happy in that moment than I had ever been, sadly however it had to be short lived at the moment since we had to make sure Smarty and Galm hadn't gotten TOO into it...
I stopped in front of the doorway...
" ...Steven...can I say something before we go in..." I was a bit nervous because I really have fallen for him but I wanted to wait a little or at least until the end of the live streams to tell our fans...
"You look nervous...what is it Anthony?" He looked to me with gentle and loving eyes which made it that much easier to ask him, because I know he wants the best for everyone and will understand...

"...Is it okay if we just tell Galm, Smarty and Jess for now... Then tell our subs like... After the live streams...?" I blushed a bit as I asked him, tightening my grip around his hand...

He smiled at me and tipped his head slightly to the right... 
"Of course it's okay, it's not a bad thing to want to go a little slow, as long as your happy and with me... I shall be eternally happy with you..." I smiled at him and gave him a small peck on the cheek before we walked into the streaming room...

Galm and Smarty were just hugging each other tightly, they whispered into each others ears...
"Hello my Gay friends!" They just jumped a little but still held onto, each other.... Then looked down at me and Ze holding hands and said...
" Shouldn't you be saying my FELLOW gay friends dear sir"  Smarty said with his face red and a smirk on his face...

We smiled at eachother, all of us red but happy at moment... I decided to break the peaceful silence...

"...So... We should probably start streaming soon otherwise you know everyone is gonna freak if we're 2 minutes late" They all smiled and nodded, I felt warm lips graze my cheek as I looked back to see Ze smiling at me before saying...

"You're right... Let's all finish getting set up..."

-Time skip to after the live stream-

Th stream was a lot of fun, we ended up playing Little Big Planet, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and some Gmod DeathRun together. It was hard to keep me from talking to Ze so sweetly that it would be obvious that we... well... really had something... since our set ups were next to each others today since we wanted to tempt the shippers, I would run my hand up his thighs to distract him during our stream, I decided to get really close at one point which made his buldge rise and he let out a small moan then imeaditly slapped his hand over his mouth... Then I ran past him since he couldn't press the button to do the trap... 

"OH FUCK WAIT! CHILLED WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU ASSHOLE!" I heard Ze scream at me as kept going and he tried to catch up with me... That was fun but I think he's mad a bit...

"So? What are we getting for dinner? I was thinking of just ordering some chinese and eating in?" Galm had suggested, I said sure along with Smarty then wrapped my arms around Ze's waist and asked if he was okay with it. 

"Yea, and you're an asshole..." He said with a smile on his face as he leaned into my arms... I'm happy he's not mad because if our veiwers saw anypart of my hand, they would have known.

"Awesome, Ze, Chilled, write what you guys want down so I remember, and Smarty..." Galm paused as he kissed Smarty on the nose "... I already know what you want" Galm said with a large smile on his face, I was trying to keep from laughing, was Galm maybe a bit Kinky? I felt Ze squeeze my hand in an effort not to laugh. Galm noticed...

"And you both do not mock me like that was dirty!" Me and Ze couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out in laughter...

 "Hey! Hey! Wait!" I tried saying but was still really out of breath from laughing so much that was all I could get out at the moment. 

"Whoooo, okay, okay, I think I'm good. And Galm. One question?" I said with a smirk on my face, he looked annoyed because he knew what question I would ask.

"Fucking NO Chilled. I am not Kinky." 

"Well someone is being sassy. Hm. Oh well. I guess we won't have as much fun as I thought" DAAAAAAAAAAAMN SMARTY. Galms face was brighter than ever, I just sat their stunned then turned to look at Ze for his reaction...

"Haha, I know right? Well, I think me and Chilly Willy will have fun..." He turned to me with a devilish smile... The confidence right now was actually pretty sexy to me... I couldn't hold it in, I brung him in close to me, at first he looked surprised, then you saw the realization in his eyes... He wrapped one hand around my neck and the other running through my hair as he stood on his toes to press his lips to mine...

We made out for a while until we heard Smarty yell " HEY! PDA BRO!" I knew he was kidding but way to spoil the moment man. Ze stopped and touched his head to mine and smiled.

"...I'm gonna go see if Galm needs help ordering.." Wait? Galm left to order? Well shit, at least Ze should know what I want ( ;P ) and I'll just talk to the Asshole here...

Ze left the room and left me and Smart...

"Hey Fucker. What up?" I asked trying to be as serious as I could without laughing

" You're calling me the fucker? Of what Galm, you know we aren't going as fast as you and Ze yet right?" He burst out laughing after that and I did the same, it was fun to be open with it and still have fun with the people arond you who knew it... I'm excited for the next few days, I think it will be filled with the feeling of Ecstasy...

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry I havn't updated for a few days, I wasn't sure exacly how to put this together, I'll try to be more frequent again!

_____________________________________________________________________________