Epilogue - Post-Endgame

Kass was in the kitchen when it happened - a pain deep within her stomach. She almost dropped the bowl she was drying. 

"Oh - F.R.I.D.A.Y.?"

"Your water has broken, Ms. Konstantin. The baby is on it's way." 

"Yeah, that's what I thought  too - looks like it's showtime."

Oh, it was definitely showtime - if the growing pains deep within her stomach were anything to go by. 

F.R.I.D.A.Y. immediately called Pepper, Rhodey and Happy while Kass got an ambulance to the hospital. 

A special guest also made an appearance.

After some digging post-Thanos's snap, Kass had learned that Regina had been amongst those who had been snapped away. However, this meant that with the later snap she had returned. 

"You really thought I was going to miss the birth of my niece or nephew?" Regina cried when she surprised everyone by showing up in the delivery room.  "Come on, Kazimiera, push!"

"Just shut up, Regina!"

Minutes later, Morgan Stark was born.

A little girl, her daughter. Her and Tony's daughter. One of the first things her mother noticed was that Morgan had her father's eyes. 

"You see Morgan, this is your dad, Tony," she said, showing the baby the framed photo she had brought along with her.  "You'll hear a lot about him as 'Iron Man', but he was Tony Stark first. First and always. I'm sorry he can't be here, but I can't wait to tell you all about him." She withdrew another photo from her bag then and set it on the nightstand next to Tony's photo. "And this is the greatest rock band ever to rock and roll, Led Zeppelin. See we've got Robert Plant, Jimmy Page..."

------------------------------------------

A celebration was held at the Georgia house once Morgan and Kass were home from the hospital. 

All of the remaining Avengers attended, including Peter, of course.  "Hey, Ms. Konstantin."

"Hey Peter! So glad you're here," she said, giving him a hug. "You know we're really at the point now where you can call me 'Kass'."

"Okay, Kass," he tried out.

"Heard you had quite the trip to Europe this summer."

"Yeah, a school trip gone crazy."

"I would have come to help, but as you know, I was a little tied up." She gestured to her no longer pregnant belly. 

"No worries, totally understand. Happy was there, and we sorted it out - I think." He then turned to the girl who was with him.  "This is my girlfriend, MJ." 

"Hi MJ." Kass gave her a hug too. "So nice to meet you, thank you for coming. Peter,  do you know Harley? Come on, I'll introduce you. And I have to introduce you to my sister too, who's currently holding Morgan - hey, speaking of, where'd Regina go with the baby?"

--------------------------------------- 

Four years later...

"Madam Secretary - lunch is almost ready," Kass called out into the yard. Her daughter was oddly silent. 

"Maguna? Morguna? You want some lunch?" Kass received no response as she headed outside into the yard where Morgan had been playing. 

"Define lunch or be disintegrated." Morgan suddenly emerged from her tent - wearing a glove as well as her father's helmet, pretending to blast Kass. 

"Whoa - you should not be wearing that, okay. That's very special." She placed a kiss on the cheek of the helmet before removing it from her daughter's head, brushing her dark hair out of her eyes. "Helmet hair. How did you find this?"

"Garage."

"Ah. And were you looking for it?"

"No - I found it though."

"Hmm, yes you did."

"It's Daddy's."

Kass smiled warmly at her daughter.  "Yes, yes it is."

----------------------------------

Eleven years later...

"Happy birthday, Kiddo."

"Thanks, Mom. I gotta say, I am feeling a bit uncertain - I mean Dad was graduating from MIT when he was my age."

"Hey, hey, don't compare yourself. He set the bar ridiculously high. He would be so proud of you. I know I am."

Morgan hugged her.  "Thanks, Mom."

"Of course.  Ready to record our message?"

"Sure am."

Heading down to the basement which Tony had fashioned into a lab after he and Kass had moved in, she and Morgan set up his suit's helmet, pressing the record button. 

Kass spoke first. "Hey Mr. Stark. I know it's been a really long time since your recorded message - years in fact - but now I think I'm finally ready to respond.  God, we were at a totally different point then.  Well, first thing's first, our little girl is fifteen today - fifteen. I told her to stop growing, cause she's making me feel old. She's taller than me now." This made them both chuckle.  "She's here with me now."

"Hey Dad," jumped-in Morgan.  "It's me, Maguna."

"We've been waiting for the perfect moment to do this, and I think now is the time, and Morgan's birthday makes it all the more special, of course." She sighed. Where to begin? "I want to let you know that we're okay - I know I told you that we were going to be, but I want you to know that we are, we really are. We miss you like crazy, and it still hurts like hell, and there is nothing I want more than you and Morgan to meet each other, to have some time together, but we're okay. And the world - well, it's not perfect, as you know, and it's still  not perfect, not even close,  but it's okay too. And the Avengers - well, there have definitely been some changes to the team over the years, but good changes, I think. And Miss Morgan here will be leading them in no time, won't you, Kiddo?"

"That's the plan."

Kass chuckled tearfully now.  "So yeah, we're doing okay. And we hope you are too, wherever you are. We love you so much, Tony. We love you-"

"Three-thousand," finished Morgan. 

"We love you three-thousand." 

(Got some inspiration from a Stark family deleted scene from Endgame :) and yup, Katherine Langford's Morgan makes an appearance here.

Also got some inspiration from Diana's birth in Grimm, with Adalind yelling at Meisner to shut up. 

And that is the end! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it :) It was lots of fun and I love Tony and RDJ so much!

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed overall! :))