20.

New York City, 2016

Tony blinked back. "A what now?"

"A sister. Well, a half-sister - or at least so she claims. She says that Klaue is her father too." But part of Kass was still in denial of that in the case of her own parentage.  "Regina. Her name's Regina."

"You okay?"

"Yeah - I think so... Just so shocked..." She scoffed. "She wants to meet." 

 "It could be a trap."

"Yeah... Or not... It could be anything, really... I mean, it could all be some joke for all I know. Someone wanting to pull a prank on me for some reason."

"Do you want to meet her?"

"I don't know... I think I need some time to absorb all this."

"Yeah, that's understandable." Tony took the piece of paper and read it himself. Well, it couldn't be much clearer than that.  "Do you think that was her in the security footage?"

"Well, this is pretty personal, and obviously whoever it was wanted to make sure I got it, so yeah, I think there's a good chance it was." She thought back to the security camera footage Pepper that shown them, with the person looking right at the camera - right at her. 

It all made sense now - well, sort of.  Actually, there was still a lot that made no sense. 

Later, Kass found Tony in the main office sitting before the computer. "I'm going through that security footage from the break-in again," he told her. 

"Oh yeah, find anything interesting? Good luck topping the big 'half sister' reveal though."

"Nothing too exciting yet on that so far.  I did find a few other gems as well, though..." 

He clicked on a video.  In the clip, Kass - wearing jeans, one of Tony's band T-shirts,  a pair of his high-top sneakers that were way too big for her, and a pair of ridiculously expensive sunglasses - stood in front of the camera. She had even sprayed shaving cream on her face in a sort-of goatee.  Speaking in an exaggerated low voice, she said to the camera, "Hey there, I'm Tony Stark. My ego is big, but not as big as my-" 

The clip ended there. Tony swiveled around in the chair to look at her.

"I was bored," she defended. "So I went through your closet." 

"And my shoe closet, and my sunglasses collection... And used like half a bottle of shaving cream." 

She shrugged.

He moved the clip over into another folder.  "I'm keeping this, to haunt you with it forever and ever."

"And ever. Be my guest. You have to admit though, it was actually a pretty stellar impression of you, if I do say so myself." 

"Eh, as your boyfriend, I was expecting a better impression of myself."

The clicking of high heeled shoes signaled Pepper's  arrival.  "Ross is here."

"Secretary or Agent?"

"Secretary."

"Clearly he didn't appreciate me putting him on hold."

"He's not here about you, actually.  He's here for Kass." Pepper looked deeply concerned.  "He says he's come to arrest you."

----------------------------------------

"Ross, this is ridiculous-"

"This is the law, Stark. Besides, knowing Ms. Konstantin's track record, she's used to it."