Chapter 1- Her life

The sound of alarm clock awaken her from her deep slumber. The sun is not yet visible she groaned thinking that she still wants to sleep.

Stretching her body hayyysss it’s another day I should need to do my routine so that I will not be late.

In just a few minutes she finish doing her stuff she’s wearing a formal clothes and she turn her hair into a ponytail. While her face looks so natural her appearance looks formal.
    Before she leave her house she prepared a breakfast for her sister since she still asleep. She don’t bothered to wake her up.

   Its Saturday but she still needs to go to the office to finish some papers since she doesn’t want to left things unfinish to take a rest. She still have sunday for her day off she will finish her work until 3 or 2 o’clock so she still have some time to rest even for an hour.

     She will be going to take the part time job her best friend offer her at 5 o’clock she will be a waitress in a bar.

Working as a part time waitress doesn’t mean that she’s not receiving a good salary in a high and reputable company. In fact she’s receiving a high amount of money.

She’s working as a part time waitress every Saturday at 5pm since every Saturday her office out is 4 o’clock.

   She’s been working in Dwight Timberners Company for almost two years but ever since she work on that company she always been an efficient employee.

    She’s a secretary she always do emails, shutting down notes, check schedules make schedules and etc. She’s been facing the company’s clients, shareholders, investors sometimes since her presence is needed to keep record on everything.

    But never did she meet the CEO and the man behind the voice and the mind of the entire company.

   For almost an hour Xenia finish everything and again she smile like she wins a lottery. She decided to take a nap on her cubicle since she is  too tired. When she wakes up it’s already 4:12pm stretching her body she don’t bother to fix herself and makes a run walks along the hallway.

    She silently curse herself seeing that her motorcycle is in the garage she forget that she left it yesterday. She forgot to bring pants and she’s wearing a pencil skirt since she needs to go to club as fast as she can she ride with it. But before she got too far she notice a man behind the curtains in the window of the office anyone is forbidden to enter.

    She change her clothes into her waitress clothes on time that makes her feel relieved. The clothes she wore is not revealing like the others. She still wears her pencil skirt that hug her curves perfectly which is she does not even aware off.

      The buttons of her blouse is fully close unlike the others who open some of the buttons. Her hair is still on a ponytail and her face shows her real beauty there is no makeup visible in her face except for the light orange lipstick she wore.

She started to serve drinks her mood is good to the point that she's smiling to everyone.

Ma'am what drinks do you want she ask one of the customer sitting on the table alone.

I want a hard drink she replied

She quickly go inside and get a hard ladies drink. She didn't like the thought of giving a hard drink that she's holding to a woman who really looks like she have a lot of burden with her for ordering like this.

Ma'am here is your drink she put the drinks on the table.

Can you please drink with me as you can see I'm all alone here.

Ma'am I'm really sorry for not accepting your offer, I am currently in my duty and I just can't sit with you I still on my job.

She rolled her eyes your really a kill joy ok I don't want to disturb you while your in my work.

Ma'am don't drink too much specially when your alone I told her like I'm too worried for her well being even though I don't really know her personally.

She just smile and nod at me and smile back before walking away from her table.

I know she's having a bad time since the look in her face is full of tiredness. Even though I wanted to talk with her without knowing her personally I just need to push the thought since I have a job right now.

I just hope that she would be ok...

This day run smooth and I am too excited to go home. I wanted to take a rest and see my sister it's already 9 o'clock.

The moment my duty finished I eagerly open the engine of my motorcycle and drive it smoothly.

The way back home is dark I drive fastly not because I'm afraid of the dark but because I really wanted to go home early.

I'm a little bit tired the moment I see my house I quickly park my motor.

Run down and open the door the whole house is so silent. I look at the kitchen but I didn't eat I just want to sleep thats it.

Before I go to my bedroom I see my sister already fast asleep.

I smile looking at her seeing her grow up with a good manners and proper bahavior I feel too proud of having her as my sister.

I wonder if Mom was here maybe she's looking at my sister and me as well.

I know she's a good mother how I wish she's with us.

The way she look at her daughter and hold their hands it felt magical like even though it was a long time ago the feeling of it is still fresh in my mind.

I will never forget how she look at us with love it's like a CDs nor a video recorded that no one can erase.

Yeahhh I look like a dramatic daughter but it just to painful for me to wake up and miss her presence.

Closed the door and walk towards my room I take a half bath and change my clothes brush my teeth and jump on my bed this is the place that I really like to go, A place that I can finally rest and forget anything.

I glance at the picture frame before dark slowly eat me taking me to a deep slumber...

I just want to thank miss Shy bel Ann for inspiring me to write more thankyou for the book cover😊 thankyou for the support.

For those who show their interest and full support to my story thankyou so much from the bottom of my heart I hope you all enjoy my book and godbless😘😘😘