CHAPTER 12 - THE WOMAN IN THE PAST

DWIGHT POV.
Xenia is literally a head ache I keep on pushing her but she’s too determine on making what she want she keeps on sending foods on my office when she know I’m not eating maybe he always threat my secretary to tell her what I am doing if ever I’m eating. A weeks ago she show how can she manage to defend herself in front of the big people and most of my major shareholders as well as my minor shareholders was been amaze on her. Right now I am in the office there is a little paper works left but then as soon as I look at my watch its already 2pm I will finish this work early and I have nothing to do anymore this day.

     My works can be completely finish early since my wife always been bragging my office and doing works I let her do it since she annoys me a lot if I will not let her.

I keep on barking on her saying unnecessary words but she’s too persistent I hate woman and I hate her they where just distraction. They just want a man fame and money they where like a mosquito who get all of you blood and left when they see a more better victim.

     I forget the world love a long time ago and I’m not capable of loving. Woman’s throws themselves on me but xenia his lucky that she’s my wife. Every woman crosses my way and every woman who looks tough and persistent will be broke by me.

     I will going to crash her until she show her vulnerability and she can’t even have the courage to show her face anymore.

    I finish my papers and I stretch my body while looking at the view outside it really looks beautiful. My thoughts got interrupted by the knock I tell the person outside the door to enter well I know its my secretary.

     As he enter he bow his head and tell me that their was a woman who wants to see me and the woman had no appointment this day but the woman keeps on pursuing him that she will wait until I will be freed this day I wonder who was this woman who have the courage to die. I give him the command to let her enter in my office.

As soon as the woman enter in my office my breath got stock on my throat I didn’t expect the day that this will come. But then I didn’t show her any expression and I put my hand on the table and look at her.

    She looks so different she looks more elegant and pretty too pure and gentle. She looks like a porcelain that needs to take care she’s way too precious. She doesn’t look fragile but a though woman who stands and walk with poise. But this is different now she’s way too far from me now she’s not the same anymore the woman I loved from the beginning.

  I wonder what she’s doing here.
I tell her to take a sit as long as she sit she looks at me and smile at me genuinely  the smile I miss the most but the smile broke my heart. I tell her what is the matter why she’s here.

But then she stand and hold my hand telling me that she was sorry for all the thing she was done in the past. She keeps on telling me that she regret everything that she was not happy in her whole life ever since she left me.

The day that she will going to go on me and back on me she was been lock by the man she thought she love. And he keeps on threatening her that he will kill her and he will kill me if ever  she goes back on me.
I just laugh at her sarcastically while she was crying non stop it pained me to see her like this but I don’t want her to make me a fool once again. Do you think I will buy all of your excuses you cheat on me and you think I will believe you once again huh.
    She open the envelope and scattered the papers in front of my table look at that I am here because this is the day I bring everything settled. I sent him on jail a months ago and I also settled my life this time please I don’t mind asking for your forgiveness but I will earn all of its pieces each day just please let’s give this a chance.

    I laugh at her she really think that she can still fool me the stupid man that she can fool is gone a long time ago. I have my own connection and I know that she sent the man in jail with false accusation all of the injury she got is from her own stupidity.

    She hurt herself the moment she know that I am the mysterious billionaire I the most richest billionaire. She dumped me along time ago because of my status I’m not one of the richest man across the country that time and she found a man who’s more richer than me. But then my father die and the company struggle more I also lost my mind that time but my mom encourage me to stand up ang raise. I did everything to be successful and bring my father’s hard work at the top.

  And now this woman think that she can feed me with her lies once again.  I look at her like nothing happen, seeing my cold face I notice that she stuttered, you must leave my office I don’t have time to deal with you right now. I look at my watch and tell her that she already waste 5mins. of my time. She keeps on pleading she looks broke and vulnerable looking at her right now it pained me I once love this woman so much.

   You will go or I will going to call the security that will drag you out of my office. Upon hearing my threats she said that she will going to do everything to have me once again and she walk out.

   An hour had past and my phone ring the call expect to come as I answers the call it brought a sarcastic smile across my face that woman really think that she can deceive Dwight timberner once again. She’s now on a cold walls jail will be her home for now all of her sins brought her there.

Authors note:

Hello mga kahopereaders comment down what you dislike and like about the story feel free to express your self😆😘