02

Sams POV

"hey does anyone care if I invite just a few friends over tonight?" I heard Colby yell from downstairs.

I just sighed and pushed my headphones back in. Before I could start a song I heard Corey and Jake yell 'no'

"What about you Sam? Is that okay with you?" Colby yelled again.

I groaned. I didn't feel like yelling right now. "I don't care" I yell back and then press play on the song 'You Found Me' by The Fray. (p.s that's an amazing song and the fray is an amazing band ;) - an

. . .

. . . .

'lost and insecure, you found me. You found me lying on the floor. Where were you? Where were you?'

I felt myself slowly start to fall asleep.

1 hour later

I groan as I hear loud laughing downstairs. Someone's laugh sounded familiar...

I get up and rub my eyes. It was about 2 pm. I sigh and walk downstairs.

I see Colby sitting on the couch by Kat and Amber. And Brennen with some other girl...I think it was Shea. Oh and of course Jake and Corey.

Colby's attention goes to me. "Oh hey the sleepy heads up!" He yells and everyone's chuckles a little.

I "smile" and walk towards where everyone was.

"Hey man how are you?" Brennen asks. "Oh hey i'm good" I reply.

He nods his head. I turn my focus on Kat who's laughing at something Colby said.

"I didn't know you came Kat." I say making everyone stop and look at me.

"Oh yeah Colby invited me" She giggled and placed her hand on his shoulder.

I glance at Colby and he mouths a 'sorry'

I shake my head and lean back into the couch. "Oh my gosh Sam chill it's not like i'm cheating on you!" Kat laughs. My eyes go wide. She was obviously a little drunk.

"Or am iiii" she laughs again and looks at Colby. "Kat stop. You know that's know what this is. You're drunk. And if you keep talking like that then you're gonna have to go home. I wouldn't do that to Sam" Colby says harshly.

"Dangggg excuse me" She says.

"I think we should play truth or dare" Amber says. an- that's basic ik SORRY

"Yeah!" I hear almost everyone say. I do not want to be here right now.

"I'll start!" Amber says again. "Colbs truth or dare?" She says.

Colbs? I usually call him that...

"Truth" He smiles.

"Hmm let me think...oh! Who's the best looking in this room?" She asks.

Colby laughs and looks at her, then Kat, then Jake, and Corey, then Shea, then Brennen and finally me.

"I'd say probablyyy you or Shea" He says. Everyone ooos and I roll my eyes.

"Alright let's see. Jake truth or dare?" Colby says.

"Dare obviously." Jake says and everyone laughs.

"Okay I dare you to...tweet something embarrassing. But let me do it" He says.

"Pfft easy" Jake says and hands Colby his phone.

Colby smiles while typing.

"Okay." He says and hands Jake his phone back. Jakes eyes scan the tweet. Apparently it said

"I am gay for Colby no doubt" which in my opinion isn't that embarrassing since we joke like that all the time.

"Hey you aren't wrong" Jake laughs and so does everyone else.

"Okay...Sam. You're turn. Truth or dare?" Jake asks me.

My cheeks get red. Oh no..

"Uh truth?" I say. "Ugh lame! Fine." Jake says.

"If you were gay who would you date thats in this room?" He says.

Of course. Of course he asked me that.

"I uh.."
"Spit it out!" Jake says.

"P-probably...."