23

There will be some Jam (jake x sam) in here but only for a bit. I need it to spice things up for Solby😎

Sam blushes even more.

The boy thought it was weird honestly, he blushes sometimes at little things Jake says but he's been blushing a lot around him recently.

No. Sam can't catch feelings for him. Although he was ready for a relationship now he didn't know how Colby would feel. (BRO I KEEP TYPING 'you' AS IF IM WRITING A X READER STORY BC I JUST UPDATED MY HAWKS X READER BOOK AND NOW I HAVE TO GET USED TO WRITING LIKE THIS)

"Wanna take a picture?" Jake asked.

Sam thought for a moment. "Sure" he said and smiled.

Jake smiled and pulled out his phone, holding it up in front of them.

Jake put his arm around Sam and their heads were touching.

Jake snapped the pic and showed it to Sam. Sam was shocked, he actually looked happy in that picture. He looked happy with Jake.

"That's cute" Sam simply said while continuing to walk.

Jake nodded and posted it on his instagram story.

•••

Meanwhile back at the trap house Colby was scrolling through instagram and saw that Jake had posted a new picture on his story.

He clicked on Jakes story and saw the picture of him and Sam oh so close with a text that says 'on a walk with my favorite boy❤️'

Colby's jaw clenched.