18

Sam's POV

It was about 15 minutes before the party started so I figured I would just go ahead and head over anyways.

Brennen doesn't know I cross dress, or that I'm dating Colby. But i'm sure Colby told him.

"Yo Sam are you ready?" Jake asks walking downstairs with Tara.

"Yeah" I smile. They nod and we get in Jakes car, leaving.

•••

We soon arrived at Brennen and there was a good bit of people here early but not too much.

"Thank you for driving me" I say to Jake and get out his car, taking off his hoodie and putting it in the backseat shutting the door afterwords.

"No problem man. Remember call me if you need anything" He replies.

I smile and wave at him and he does the same then drives off.

I sigh and walk up to the front door, knocking on it.

I hear people inside laughing.

Soon the door opens and I see Colby.

"Oh hey Sam" He says and looks me up and down.

"H-hey." I say. I just realized how many people were gonna see me in this.

Colby chuckled.

"Why don't you have a shirt on Colbs?" I ask him.

"Oh it got crowded fast and I got hot" He says. I nod.

"Come in" He says and puts his hand on my lower back, walking me inside. He shuts the door and looks for Brennen.

"Hey baby i'm gonna be over there get me if you need me" He whispers pointing to where Brennen was.

"Wait but-" I started but he was already walking away.

He really just left me here by myself? He doesn't seem to care about my outfit that much either.

I sigh and sit on the couch just watching everyone.

•••

It's now been three hours and Colby hasn't talked to me since I first came.

I don't even know where he's at, plus i'm getting tired. I feel self conscious in my outfit. I wish I still had Jakes hoodie.

Jake wouldn't have left me. Tara wouldn't have left me. They would have stayed with me if they were here.

I sigh and feel myself start to tear up. I don't even know why it's just one of those times where I feel overwhelmed and confused.

I call Jake. It immediately went to voice mail. His phone must be dead.

I then called Tara, she didn't answer either.

I sigh feeling more frustrated.

I decided to call Corey to see if he would answer.

It rang a couple of times.

Come on please please please...

"Hello?" Corey said.

Yes!

"Hey corey can you um come p-pick me up please?" I say.

"Woah sam are you crying? And yeah I can where are you?" He says.

I sniffle.

"I'm at B-brennens house" I say.

"Okay me and Devyn were just leaving we're gonna pass by there i'll text you when i'm outside" He says.

I sigh thankfully.

"Thank you" I say.

"Of course man" Corey says and then I hang up.

•••

After a few minutes I got a text from Corey saying he's outside.

I got off the couch and looked for Colby, I didn't see him so I decided I would just leave. Not that he would notice anyway.

I open the front door and walk outside, I soon see Coreys car.

I walk up to his car and open the back seat door. Corey driving, Devyn in the passenger seat and Elton in the back as well.

I got in the back seat and closed the door.

"Oh yeah we went to Eltons place for a while he was gonna come say hey to everyone. You okay Sam?" Corey asks.

They were all looking at me concerned. They didn't even notice what I was wearing, or maybe Corey did but he already knows so I guess he didn't care.

"Y-yeah I just got dropped off here because Colby wanted me to c-come and he didn't talk to me since I came and I-I felt scared and self conscious in t-this." I say.

They all nod.

"Do you want to put on my jacket?" Elton asks me.

"I-it's fine we'll be home soon" I say. I really did want it. I didn't wanna be in this outfit anymore.

Elton shook his head no and took off his hoodie.

"Here" He says handing it to me.

I smile and take it, putting it on. It covered most of my body so I felt a little better.

"Thank you" I say. He smiles and rubs my arm comfortingly for a few seconds.

Corey starts driving to our house and I put my seatbelt on.

•••

I soon feel myself drifting to sleep but just then we parked into our driveway.

"I'm gonna beat Colby's ass when he gets back" Elton says making me giggle a bit.