05

I turned around and saw Colby in his car with brennen in the passenger seat, windows rolled down.

Of course they show up right after this happens.

"Are you okay?!" Colby asks getting out of the car and shutting the door. Brennen doing the same.

They start to walk over towards me as I quickly wipe my eyes.

"Sam what's wrong?!" Colby asks.

"Uh- I" I didn't finish. I didn't want to tell him I get broken up with when Brennen was right there.

"I-I'll tell you later" I sniffle and grab my car door handle. Colby grabs my hand and takes it  off. "Sam what happened?" He asks.

I sigh.

"Kat b-broke up with me." I say not making eye contact with either of them. They looked shocked.

"Oh Sam i'm sorry..." Colby says. "Dude that sucks. I'm sorry man. You can join us we were just about to get some...we'll chipotle" Brennen says looking at the building.

"No i-it's okay I don't have any money and I look like a mess now" I say.

"Sam don't worry about the money or how you look. I'll pay. And when you get in there if you want you can go calm down in the bathroom" Colby says pulling me into a hug and rubbing my back.

I start to think about what Kat said.

"A-are you sure? I mean it was obviously supposed to be just you two.." I say.

Colby sighs and looks at Brennen.

"Sam come on dude I wouldn't have asked if you wanted to join if I didn't want you to." He says.

I slightly smile. "Okay...thank you" I say.

"Anytime man" Brennen says and puts his arm around me smiling.

Colby grabs brennens hand and takes it off of me. "Get you're hands off my man Taylor" Colby says jokingly, in a high pitch voice.

Brennen and I laughed and we all walked into Chipotle.