22

time skip!

Third Person POV

It has now been almost 4 months since Sam and Colby broke up. Sam, well the boy was devastated. He hardly came out his room and when he did it was just to eat or use the bathroom.

Colby on the other hand felt amazing. He was working out a lot, talking to some women on the internet even though he knew he wasn't gonna get together with any of them.

It seemed as if Colby had forgotten about Sam. About the relationship they used to have.

Right now, Colby was in his bedroom listening to music, while Sam was texting Jake who was downstairs.

Sam🤍- Hey Jake

Jake❣️- Hey sammy. What's up?

Sam🤍- I kind of want to go for a walk and get some fresh air but I don't wanna go by myself. Do you wanna come with me?

Jake❣️- Id love to! I'm glad you're getting out some bubs.

Sam blushed at the nick name Jake gave him, he didn't have feelings for Jake he just gets flattered easily.

Sam🤍- Okay i'll be down in a sec :)

Sam smiles slightly, which he hasn't done in months.

The boy looked in his closet and debated on if he should wear something else other than his hoodie and sweatpants which he's been wearing for three days.

"I should probably change" Sam thought.

He grabbed a pink hoodie and a white skirt, with some converse.

Sam went into the bathroom and changed, grabbing his phone and going downstairs where Colby was, now eating breakfast.

Jake saw Sam and smiled. "You look nice" Jake said, making Sam smile.

"Thank you." Sam mumbled.

Colby snapped his head towards the blonde and his jaw dropped. He then remembered what he lost.

Jake smiled and put his hand on Sams back, walking with him out the front door.

Colby was confused, and yet again, jealous.

He sighed and started making his breakfast.

Sam and Jake were on a walk down the neighborhood. The air was fresh and there wasn't that many people out.

Sam smiled.

Jake looks at him and smiles back, grabbing his hand. "It's nice to see you smile again." he says simply.