16

Sams POV

"Hey baby Brennen invited me to a party tonight wanna come?" Colby asked me.

I really didn't want to. "Sure" I say.

He smiles and ruffles my hair. "Okay we still have like maybe three hours. But I was gonna go in a couple minutes to help him set everything up, is that okay with you?" He asks.

Great. Him and Brennen, the guy I don't like, alone. I trust Colby but i'm jealous. I mean I don't want to tell him that though.

"Yeah that's fine" I say putting on a fake smile.

"Great. Okay i'm about to leave love you" He says and pecks my lips.

"Love you to." I mumble and kiss him back. He soon leaves my room and heads downstairs and into his car, driving away.

I sighed and flopped onto my bed. Maybe Jake will hang out with me today...

"JAKEEE!" I yell so he can hear me downstairs.

"WHAAATT" He yells back and I giggle.

"COME HEREEEE" I reply.

I can hear him groan and walk upstairs making me laugh again.

He comes into my room. "What?" He asks.

"Wanna hang out today?" I mumble sitting up. "Wheres Colby? I mean sure but id think you'd ask Colby that."

"He's out with Brennen getting ready for a part which is in like three hours so I honestly think he just wanted to hang out with him." I say.

He hums. "Okay...what're you gonna wear to the party?" He asks.

I shrug. "I don't know. I mean I like cross dressing but i'm sure you knew that already considering i've wore skirts and stuff around you before." I giggle.

He laughs. "Yeah. Hey maybe I can call Tara and she can come over and help you pick something out."

I nod my head. "Yeah that would be cool! We can get starbucks after!" I say excited.

He laughs. "Oh by the way wheres Corey?" I ask.

"Oh he's out with devyn." Jake replies (💔)

I hum in response.

"I'll call Tara. But she doesn't know about you cross dressing so do you wanna tell her?" Jake says.

"Oh yeah..I forgot she doesn't know. But um yeah i'll tell her." I say.

Jake nods and pulls out his phone, calling Tara.

It rings a couple of times but then she picks up.

"Hey babe Sam wants to talk to you" He says to her and hands me the phone.

(S=Sam || T=Tara)

T- Hello?

S- Hey Tara

T- Hey Sam! What's wrong?

S- Oh nothing I just um need your help with something...

T- Oh okay. What is it?

I take a deep breath.

S- Okay so I um- I kind of cross dress a-and i'm going to a party tonight and I don't know what to wear. Can you help me?

It's silent for a few moments.

T- AHHHJAAJNA YES OF COURSE!! OH MY GOSH IM SO EXCITED!

I pull the phone back some and giggle.

S- Okay thank you!

T- Of course! I'll be over soon!!

S- Bye

T- Byee!

call ends.

"I think she might be excited." Jake says and we both laugh.