11

Third Person POV

It's been about 2 hours since sams breakdown. All he's done is lay in bed. He's not crying anymore but his face is still red. His cheeks are still stained, his eyes are still puffy.

He locked his door when Colby left, now he's just wrapped up in his blankets.

He decided to grab his phone and he saw a few text messages.

Jake: Yo sam you okay?

Corey: Sam you good man?

Colby❤️: I'm sorry Sam.

Sam sighed and ignored the texts and put his phone down. He didn't want the other boys to worry about him so he decided to go downstairs.

Sam unlocked his door and walked downstairs into the kitchen where Jake was leaning on the counter and Corey was sitting in a chair and Colby, was nowhere to be seen.

"Sam? Did you get our texts?" Jake asked.

Sam didn't face him and just opened the fridge.

"Yeah i'm sorry I was asleep" He lies. Sam grabs a water bottle out of the fridge and then closes it.

Sam turned around and sat on the island.

He opened his water and took a sip of it. The cold liquid was good.

"Sam are you okay?" Corey asked. Sam only nods. He was star sting to think about what happened again and tries to push the thoughts away.

"Whe-wheres Colby?" Sam said, his throat still dry.

"He's-" Jake started

"Sam!" Colby called, running downstairs. He took a shower so his hair was still damp.

Sam looked up and saw Colby walking towards him.

Sam put his head back down.

Colby got in front of him and sighed. He wrapped his arms around the boy.

Sam didn't want to hug back because his feeling for Colby would only grow stronger but he couldn't resist. He hugged Colby back.

Tears formed in his eyes and slipped down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry" Colby whispered.

Jake and Corey looked at each other, confused.

"Don't b-be. It's not you're fault." Sam sighs.

Colby let go and stared at Sam. He looked at Jake and Corey then back at Sam.

"Meet me in your room. So we can talk." He says.

Sam nods and hops off the counter.

short one sorry