27

Third Person POV

Sam woke up in a warm cozy bed, which he didn't recognize.

"Morning pipsqueak" Sam heard a raspy voice say. He looked up and saw Mike smiling at him.

He smiled back, "Morning"

"So um..." Mike started and sat on his bed beside Sam.

Sam looked at him confused. "Colby, Jake and the others have been blowing up my phone all night asking if I knew where you were. I just text Colby back this morning telling him you were with me. He said he was on his way now, I should have asked you first i'm sorry" Mike said.

Sam sighed. He knew he couldn't avoid his roommates forever.

"It's okay. I should probably get back to them anyway. But thank you for letting me stay the night I appreciate it. Maybe we can hang out this weekend" You said quickly and smiled.

Mike smiled back at you. "Yeah that'd be cool. And hey if you need anything else like this just let me know. I'm home almost all the time making music so just hit me up whenever" He said.

Sams cheeks got a bright red.

"I-I will thank you" He smiled.

They both talked for a bit until Mike heard a knock at the door downstairs.

He sighed. "Guess that's your ride pip squeak" Mike said making Sam laugh.

The two men went downstairs and Mike opened the door to see a very worried looking Colby. His face was red and his hair was messed up.

Sam stood behind Mike with his head down.

It was awkward.

"Uh hey man. It's good to see you again." Mike said.

Colby completely ignored him and looked at Sam.

Sam sighed.

"Alright Mike I-I should get going." Sam said and looked at Mike, smiling slightly.

Mike smiled back and nodded, hugging Sam.

Sam smiled and hugged back.

Colby clenched his jaw.

Sam and Mike said their goodbyes and Sam walked out of the house.

It was very awkward now.

Colby got in the drivers seat as Sam got in the passengers seat.

"Please." Colby whispered. Sam looked at him confused.

"Please don't ever do that again. I'm sorry I said those things and yelled at you but please please please never go walking off by yourself again. You had me and the others so worried." Colby said again, his voice also raspy.

Sam sighed.

"I-i'm sorry. I just couldn't stay there at the moment." Sam said and looked out the window.

Colby sighed and started driving.

•••

They parked at their house and both got out, Sam was walking to the front door until Colby grabbed his arm.

Sam looked at him confused.

Colby gently but quickly grabbed Sams face and connected their lips.

Sam was shocked and didn't know how to react at first but this was peaceful. He felt safe in Colby's arms.

Sam gave in and closed his eyes, moving his lips with Colby's.

I updated. Yeah. But hey Sams blonde hair is back!!!