Part 1

Lyrica POV~

Beep beep beep

My alarm went off as I turned around in my bed and slide the alarm off on my phone. I got up rubbed my eyes and got ready for school. My name is lyrica and I go to hunter college in Manhattan of New York.

I got up did my morning hygiene and I went and out on my grey adidas sweatsuit with a white tank top since it was a gloomy part sunny today with my blue/grey yeezy

I got up did my morning hygiene and I went and out on my grey adidas sweatsuit with a white tank top since it was a gloomy part sunny today with my blue/grey yeezy.  I stepped in front of my mirror took my hair out my fishnet and flat ironed it and left it as that. I did my make up as a natural beat and sprayed my Prada candy perfume since I did have somewhere to go after my classes. I put in my custom made chain that had a picture of my mom in it with diamonds around it that my dad bought me for my birthday, I then out another one that had a cross on it and that's was it. I grabbed my neverfull GM LV bag out my laptop in to my notebook and my favorite fur pen.  I looked at myself in the mirror and took some pictures before I left, I went downstairs to my dad and my step mom.

"Good morning daddy" I said

"Good morning sweetheart" he said kissing me on my forehead

"Good morning Vanessa". I said giving her hug 

"Good morning baby you smell good where you going later". She said

"Umm it's this frat party after my classes with my girls". I said

I took an banana from the fruit rack and ate it

"Okay be careful though I know how them frat party's can be" my dad said

My dad and mom are apart of the zeta phi beta fraternity and sorority but my mom has passed away from drugs, she wants on drugs the when I was born after my 10 birthday my dad found out she cheated and kicked her out from their she was on and off on drugs and then one day she just did an over dosed. 

I zoomed out and came back to reality trying not to cry I looked at my Apple Watch and it was time for me to go.

"Okay dad I'm going to go see you later I'll text you" I said giving him a kiss