chapter 1: Normal life

(My idea of reader-chan in this story. She is wearing this outfit.)

Your name was (Y/N) (L/N)

Your name was (Y/N) (L/N). You prefer to go by (N/N) though. It's something you'd always been called by friends and family. You were in the underground now though. You'd fallen in trying to save Frisk from some bullies and you both fell. You didn't see the need to go past Snowdin. The skeleton brothers were nice enough to let you stay with them. At the moment you were laying on the couch watching an old Disney movie on the TV. 
"(N/N)!" Sans flops on you and you groan.
"Saaaaans, that hurt. You're so boney."
"I can't help that."
"Yeah but you can not flop on me like I'm your bed." He laughs nervously at that.
"Sorry. I was wondering, would you make me lunch tomorrow? Your cooking is always the best." You laugh and nod. "Sure, I can do that. But get offa me!" You yell and he gets off of you. You sit up and he sits next to you.
"You're the best (N/N)!" He says and you laugh.
"Why wouldn't I do something nice for my friend?"
"I don't know. Just wanted to ask you."
"(N/N)! SANS! I'M HOME FROM TRAINING WITH UNDYNE!" Papyrus yells and you laugh. 
"Heya Paps. You want me to make you lunch tomorrow too?"
"DID SANS ASK YOU TO DO THAT?" You laugh at him guessing right. Sans groans 
"(N/N)... why?"
"Y-your expression… p-priceless!" You say as you laugh hard at your friend's expression. Papyrus chuckles as Sans pulls the hood over his head while his skull goes bright blue.
"S-stop." He says. You give your friend a playful shove and he glances at you. You give him an easy going smile. He smiles back and you continue to watch the movie. Before you go to bed you make each of the boys a bento box for the next day. You'd learned that from your aunt who lived in japan for a few years. After you get done you do the dishes and head to bed.

@Nightmare POV@

We decided to attack Underfell. It was a big move but maybe Dream and his pack of misfits would learn. Suddenly we hear a voice yelling and coughing.
"Is anyone here?! Hello?! Does anyone need help?!" Killer grins then goes and stabs the girl. She cries out in pain and I grin.
"Killer! Don't play with your prey!" I yell at him. He just grins at me.
"W-w-WeLl ShE i-Is FrOm A f-FeLl U-uNiVeRsE. M-mUsT bE s-StRoNg." Error says with a grin. Suddenly light arrows are shot through the dust and we all dodge them.
"Shit! They're here!" Cross yells
"Play time~" Killer says all sing song like.
"Maybe I'll eat them this time." Axe says 
"God, Axe. Morbid much?" Dust says and I get annoyed.
"FOCUS!" I yell at them and they all get on guard. I focus on Dream and signal Killer to come with me. The others split up among themselves. Dust and Axe went after Blue while Error and Cross go after Ink. Dream was mine. I would kill him. He caused so much pain. He doesn't even understand what he did!
"Nightmare! Why do you keep doing this?!" He yelled at me and I shoot a blaster at him.
"You don't get it Dream! You never have!" I yell back. The fighting between us continues until Dream managed to land a hit on me. I call for everyone to retreat and they do. Error opens a portal home and I open one randomly before passing out.