chapter 14: Shock

You feel the crack of magic in the air, then hear Blue yelling. 
"HURRY INK! HE'S REALLY HURT!"
"I'M HURRYING BLUE! STOP YELLING!" Ink yells back. You sit up and rub your eyes.
"What-" you look to the stars to see them pulling Dream into the room. He's covered in deep gashes and cuts. You run to them and start using healing magic. Dream groans as he starts to pass out.
"(Y-Y/N)..." leave his mouth before he's out. 
"Crap! What happened?!" You say as you start to panic. Sans and Red start to wake up.
"He was fighting Nox." Ink says.
"HE WAS DIFFERENT THOUGH. LIKE HE WASN'T HOLDING BACK IN THE SLIGHTEST." You pour more energy into healing the positive skeleton.
"Back off now (N/N). I got this now." Ink says and you back up. He takes his Brush from you and swipes it over Dream. He mostly heals except for some small cracks. The magic that was pouring out of his wounds stops and you wrap up where the cracks were. After a few moments Dream opens his eye sockets. 
"Ugh… this sucks…. my head hurts…." he groans out.
"Get some rest Dream. You're hurt. Get some sleep. I know you're exhausted."
Ink and you help him up and take his room before you all call it a night. After about five hours wake up and check on Dream. He was awake.
"Ah, (N/N) you're up. How did you sleep?"
"Pretty good-" suddenly Dream bolts straight up. 
"We gotta go."
"Wha-"
"The tracker!" You jump up and he leads you through a portal and you come to a meadow. 
"Cross!" You yell and hug him. "Calm down."
"She tried to hurt you."
"No, she didn't. She was acting and didn't want to hurt me."
"I think it's best if you go back with him instead of me." (Y/N) mumbles.
"(Y/N) our plan revolves around you being there." You say and she must've noticed Dream's arm wrapped in bandages. She gasps and runs to him.
"Dream! Oh my stars! How badly are you hurt? Oh my stars!" She starts panicking. 
"(Y/N) I'll be fine. It's just some cracks. Ink couldn't heal it all last night. The fight was pretty bad." She hugs her boyfriend and we start fake gagging.
"(Y/N) we should go back now." Cross says.
"Crossy, remember, treat her exactly like you would me."
"Yeah yeah kiddo. Nightmare is a bit suspicious though." He says as (Y/N) gives Dream a quick kiss before going over to Cross. He grabs her hand and teleports her back.
"Let's go back."
"Yeah, tomorrow is the day." You say and you both go through a portal back. "I'm glad he listened. I was worried."
"Cross is reasonable. He's just emotional."
"True, he's my best friend."
"Let's get the magic room ready for tomorrow."
"Of course."