~2~

(Lloyd's POV)

Months.

That's how long we've been searching for Lindsey. Months! I miss her so much, but we don't have any new information on her. Darkness just vanished!

The others have been looking with me. Sensei Wu and my parents have been working at my dad's monastery trying to find new leads, but so far nothings led to anything.

Oh yeah, my dad has a monastery now. Kinda a weird thing to focus on at a time like this, but he says it's a way to help better us for the future in order to defeat Darkness. Which it was, even if I didn't spend as much time there as I should.

One night while I was there with the others, he taught us a technique called The Art of the Silent Fist. A way to fight without fighting, as he described it. I wasn't in the right mindset while we were training it though and I lost the sparing match against him... horribly. But I was too focused on Lindsey, so that's not my fault...

But whether or not I was very good in training, it was a great fighting style that we'll definitely be using in the future. Whatever way I can get my sister back, I'm in.

The first few months I was working on finding her kinda solo because everyone else was helping build New Ninjago City. I know it sounds horrible that I only helped rebuild for a little bit, but I couldn't focus on that. I had to find my sister.

I can't imagine what she's going through right now. That's why I need to find her, to wake her up and have her gain the control back from Darkness.

But that was all months ago, let's talk about present day.

~

I'm riding my dragon, searching for my sister. Kai and Zane are with me while Cole, Jay and Nya went searching in other smaller villages. I even went as far to investigate the Dark Island, but it was completely abandoned after the Overlord and Stone army left.

There were a few times recently when I felt like she was close by, like I can feel her presence.

It's a twin thing.

But she's never there when I try to turn to her.

I'm exhausted. It takes a lot of energy to make my elemental dragon. I needed to rest, but couldn't find it in me to stop. I need to find Lindsey.

I feel like I failed her. She said she didn't know how to contain that much darkness, but I was caught up in the battle too much to try to figure out a way to help her. I meant it when I said I believed she could do it, but I don't think she believed it for herself. I just wish I was more helpful to her.

I think the guilt and exhaustion was finally catching up to me because my golden dragon suddenly disappears and I'm falling. But I was too dazed to try to make it again or actually understand the full extent of what was truly happening. And I black out.

When I wake up again, I'm laying on the ground, Kai and Zane standing over me.

"You okay, kid?" Kai asks

Zane helps me sit up. I groan and hold my head, "what happened?"

"You passed out and fell off your dragon. Zane caught you in his jet before you hit the ground."

"Thanks, Zane."

"Of course. But while you were asleep, I did a scan test. My results are saying that you are extremely sleep deprived." Says the mechanical voice