~3~

Darkness has been trying to figure out a way to get Overlord his body back ever sense she found him trapped in the Digiverse. No luck yet though.

In the meantime though, Cyrus Borge has completed her new robot army. An entire army of nindroids, the whole process overseen by the Overlord. He would transfer through the electrical towers and different electronics to travel all the way to Ouroboros to keep Darkness updated.

"Wow, way to rip off Zane's design!" I said when I saw them.

Darkness laughs, "unlike your pathetic nindroid friend, these new versions are twice the fighter he is!"

"Don't you dare insult Zane!"

Darkness merely laughs again.

"Now all I have to do is figure out how to get the Overlord out of the Digiverse."

"Yep, which has been working out for you so well this far."

"Shut your mouth or I'll lock you inside your head again, sweetheart." She says in her evil yet sickeningly sweet voice usually reserved for me.

I huff at her, but don't say another word. I don't want her to leave me in the fog right now.

She was working with her concentrated evil again, frustrated that is wasn't working as easily as before.

But she suddenly gasps, "of course it's not working like last time!" She exclaims our loud even if I'm the only one here to hear her. "I didn't create him out of only concentrated evil. When I made him, Ninjago was still one land, the Dark Island didn't exist."

"Sooo?"

"Sooo! The First Spinjitzu Master's golden energy still flowed through all the land as well. Which means I created the Overlord not only with my evil, but golden power as well! And lucky for me, I know someone with an endless supply."

"Don't even think about it!!" I scream

"I don't need your permission, sweetheart."

"Don't you dare do anything to my brother!"

And with that, she shut me out. All around me was fog.

"DARKNESS!" I shriek, but I know she's no longer listening. "What's she gonna do to Lloyd?! How is she planning on using his golden power?"

~

(Darkness POV)

I need to figure out a way to get Lloyd. To get his golden power. Then I can recreate the Overlord... well physically. But there's still the issue of his consciousness being in the Digiverse.

Wait! If I can use the golden energy to create his form, then I can use it to the same effect on the computer systems. The golden energy can pull him out of the Digiverse! Perfect! I love it when a plan comes together.

"Time to pay a visit to Borge Industries."

I create my dragon and head out of my hideout beneath Ouroboros and fly to New Ninjago City.

I fly up to the 100th like always, but when I look in the window, the ninja are there. All except for the golden one.

"Why are they here? What is Cyrus up to?"

I stay on my dragon, but melt into the darkness around me to spy on them. And listen through the glass.

Cyrus was talking to Zane about his father's passing.