~14~

Lloyd filled me in on what happened after my helmet was opened. Kai connects the radios so the others back in Ninjago can hear what happened as well.

I was surprisingly only unconscious for about 30 seconds, it felt way longer though. I'm lucky it wasn't longer because my body would've swelled, burned up, mutated it's form and my lunges could've exploded... that's at least what Zane told me when I asked him. After hearing it, I wish I didn't ask. It was pretty much them opening the glass panel and a bunch of concentrated evil coming out of my ears and eyes and nose and mouth, just like what happened in Mr. Borge's office. Then they dropped my body and let the boys go, not caring about what happened to us anymore. The ninja ran over to me and Lloyd picked up me off my stomach and held me while Zane closed the helmet again. The oxygen came back instantly and I woke up shortly after.

Garmadon was furious when he heard what happened to me and I honestly didn't know what to do with that.

"So now I know what happened in those 30 seconds, yippee! Now we just have to worry about what she's gonna do now!"

"Are you on the rocket?" Nya's voice comes through after Kai saying they got away with the Golden Weapons, and for whatever reason the receptions working just fine now, "can you stop them?"

"No, the ship is destroyed." Kai informs them sadly, and goes silent for a few seconds in a realization of something, "we're not coming home."

No one responds, none of us here and no one back in Ninjago. Not much we can really say or add to the situation to make it better.

We could really use a positive pep talk from Lloyd right about now, but it seems like even he doesn't have any bright side to mention to us.

"No!" Nya's voice shrieks through the radio, making all of us jump, "you can't give up."

"Well, unless you have any ideas, I don't see how we're supposed to get off of this comet." I whisper through my sore throat, but it still manages to have an edge to it.

I seriously don't try to be this pessimistic, but come on! We're stuck in space! What are we supposed to do?

"My dad was right, I never should've given up my golden power. We could have all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the Golden Master."

"Not to mention we have no idea what Darkness is gonna do." I croak

"Don't say that, I was wrong." Garmadon's voice comes through, "you must trust your friends, trust yourselves."

"You're right. We'll trust in you guys to take care of this cause we're all gonna die on this fucking comet." I grumble under my breath, but of course I was still heard.

"Language." Garmadon says sternly

"I've been parented!"

Pixal comes in next, she was going over the security cameras around the city, looking for any signs of the Overlord or nindroids, "they're returned with the Golden Weapons. It's only a matter of time before the Overlord gets them."

"Why would Darkness want the Overlord to have the golden power so badly? What's in it for her?"

I check out of the conversation and starts going over everything that happened with Darkness before she got a new form. Watching the memories I'm guessing to be hers, replaying like a movie on an endless loop. Something about them didn't add up. I know she'd shut me out a lot and I'd be stuck in the fog for hours, if not longer, therefore missing huge gaps in time, but these didn't feel like missing pieces, they felt like something yet to come. But that doesn't make sense because it's not like she or I can tell the future.