~13~

The times says 15 seconds. I'm about ready to lose my mind!

But then by our unknown luck, the door opens behind us and Zane is there with spacesuits for everyone.

"Oh, thank the First Spinjitzu Master!"

"You are a sight for sore eyes!"

"You are a lifesaver!"

The others say, along with other cheers or gratitude and relief, as we all quickly put on the space gear.

In the Knick of time too because we're all piling out the door as the timer says the last 3 seconds.

We're just able to grab hold of the rocket as the cargo hold releases and floats away, but instead of drifting away it falls from the ship and actually catches fire.

"That is terrifying!!"

Everyone is holding onto whatever we can to stay on the ship. Zane connects our radios to the the system the other 4 are connected to.

"We made it!" Lloyd informs the others.

We hear them all cheer through the intercom as Lloyd continues, "we have our spacesuits and found one more way to change ourselves. At least now we can stay in this ride a bit longer."

"All right, to commandeer the ship, you have to get to the cockpit." Nya explains, "you'll find an access hatch just ahead of you."

She's right. The front of the ship is just ahead of us, Just a hop, skip and a jump, right? But seriously? We're floating on top of a rocket. A rocket! How in the world are we supposed to get there?

"You know what's also up ahead? A desolate void of nothingness." Cole exasperates

"See? Cole gets it."

I notice he's turning his head violently, taking in all of his surroundings... which of course is nothing, but space!

"If anyone of us falls off-"

He was truly starting to panic and I couldn't blame him, but Kai steps in, "we'll take it slow. Together." He says calmingly.

The ship verse to the right a bit to follow its path, which makes all of us shift, everyone kinda screaming by the sudden switch in motion. But thankfully, it doesn't last long. Now it's just us dealing with the rocket going as fast as... well, a rocket!

We all start slowly crawling our way across the back of the ship, towards the cockpit. It was a tedious process because of our speed, but better this than us going as fast as we can and losing our grip.

"I can't wait to see the expressions on the faces of those metal chrome domes when they find out we've stowed away onboard." Jay jokes cockily

"They're nindroids, nimrod." Cole says, rolling his eyes, "they don't have expressions."

"Oh, yeah? Well, Zane has expressions."

"Don't lump Zane in the same category as those evil robots." I say

"Yeah, Zane's not like them." Kai agrees, "do we really have to go over this right now?"