~12~

Maybe Darkness is putting these ideas in my head, that's the only thing that makes sense, but why would she give me the answers?

"Maybe she's telling me these things for me to know just how strong she is and how I'll never be able to fully contain her. Not for long anyway."

Of course this response didn't put anyone's minds at ease. If anything I made everyone more freaked out.

They were all staring at me, no one said anything. Like me, they didn't know what to say. So they just stared. I kind of got this feeling that it was like walking on thin ice. The slightest sound or movement could shatter the whole surface. So when I do finally talk again, it's barely a whisper.

"What happened with Cole and Kai?"

I remember the last thing I heard was a voice in the background of the radio and Cole and Kai stopping to listen.

I'm not the only one to notice the fragile state of the room because Zane answers in a quiet, calm voice, "Pythor found them. They're both captured. They're radios were disconnected right after Kai informed us about the Overlord."

"Do we know where they've been taken?"

"Pixal and Zane were actually trying to override their trackers when you- Uh..." Jay stops awkwardly and looks anywhere but me.

But this into makes me smirk slightly, "when I lost my mind?" I say with a nervous laugh.

"Uhh... yeah." He finishes, finally giving me a anxious look.

"Well then, we should continue to do that."

They walk away from me slowly, giving me lingering stares like I'm gonna blow up or something.

Only Lloyd stays. Now it's my turn to look at him awkwardly, "uh, well. I'm gonna go, um, clean up."

I leave the office and go into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and I'm covered in concentrated evil. Absolutely disgusting.

"If she's able to come out in this form, even if it was just a little bit, how long until she's actually out again?"

It takes me a few minutes to clean myself up, but I finally go back to Borge's office with the others.

I walk up to the others surrounding the computer again.

My brother notices me first, "you okay?" He asks as I stand next to him.

"Just peachy!" My voice, my mockingly excited tone.

He snorts and rolls his eyes, "Zane was able to get their trackers back on. We found where they took Cole and Kai and the rest of the jet fuel."

"But we still don't know their plan. How are going to save them without knowing?"

"We know that Project Arcturus will launch tonight. The answer to what they're plan is must be right in front of us." Sensei says

Pixal has a bunch of computer monitors up, trying to find a connection between Arcturus and what... the Overlord I guess, is planning.