~8~

I love having my twin here, it's amazing. I don't think my heart could possible swell any bigger. I am filled to the brim to happiness and relief. I've missed him so much and I don't care that he can't actually see or hear the real me. Just having him in the same room with me is enough.

...

That being said, I hate having my twin here! He's here with me, but not really me! He's captured by Darkness and Overlord! Okay? Captured! I am seriously freaking out right now. I need to find a way to help him, but how the hell am I supposed to do that?!

Darkness isn't blocking me out anymore, says she wants me to see this. I can't tell if this is a blessing or a curse.

On one hand, I can see and hear him and know what they're gonna do to him.

But on the other hand, I can see and hear him and know what they're gonna do to him!

He's currently trapped inside this energy sucking device that Overlord controlled Cyrus Borge to make while he was still possessing him.

Lloyd is trembling, trying with all his might to remain standing, but it looks like it's taking all of the energy he doesn't have... because as I've said, they're sucking it out of him!

He keeps gasping and groaning in pain and keeps holding his head like he's dizzy. Which I can't blame him for. The machine is drawing out his golden power and as it leaves him, it swirls and dances before his eyes in an almost hypnotic, but nauseating way.

The only thing I can do is sit in this god forsaken void and watch as my brother's powers get taken away.

I've had powers taken away too, but it wasn't anything like this... yes it made me dizzy, but that's thanks to the Devourer Venom, not the actual transfer. Although I could feel the elements being drawn from me, like it was running out of my veins. So I can only imagine Lloyd's going through something similar.

I can't decide if I want to see this or not... I hate seeing my twin in pain, I hate it more than anything else. But I feel like looking away is a betrayal to him. It may sound crazy, but knowing what's happening is almost like I can send him my support. If that makes any sense?

Overlord's god awful laugh, breaks through my thoughts, "soon you will be utterly powerless, and I will escape this digital prison!"

I know that the transference is sending the golden energy to Overlord in order to create him a new body so he doesn't have to be in the system anymore... but that being said, I completely forgot he was here. Crazy I know! He's literally the reason why Darkness kidnapped my brother. But can you blame me for forgetting him? I'm too busy having a complete mental breakdown over my brother!

But anyways. The Overlord is possessing another apparatus connected to the energy device. The golden power goes from Lloyd, to this other machine and it starts to create a new physical form for the Overlord, while simultaneously downloading his conscience into this new form... if that makes any sense?

Darkness sneers at Lloyd, "how you doing, sweetheart?" She taunts, tilting her head to the side.

Lloyd attempts to glare at her, but he's in too much pain to make it actually look threatening.

"So tell me, Lloyd. Did you ever think this would ever come to pass? I mean, your sister being the one to take away your powers?"

"I'm not doing it!" I shriek

"This isn't her fault. She's not doing it!" He says slowly, but bitterly

"See?!"

Darkness nods her head, "true. But did you ever think that this might just be the new Lindsey?"