Ch 11: What Happened?

SATURDAY, DEC 1, 2018

As Y/N and Roose bicker, I open the next door slowly revealing a bedroom and I hear the sound of a guy softly moaning.

Jesus Christ. Please don't be Matt.

Not wanting to attract any unwanted attention, I slowly peek my head around the door and see Matt with his pants around his ankles leaning against the bed. There's a girl on her knees in front of him, but not just any girl.

Alex.

That fucking bitch! I can't let Rosie see this, it'll break her heart.

I slowly close the door.

"Is he in there?" Rosie asks, scaring me half to death.

"What? Um. No. Nope, he isn't," I stutter. Smooth.

"You ok? What's wrong?" She asks.

"N-nothing. It's just someone is... ya know..." I say, hoping to make Rosie feel awkward enough to stop asking and move along.

"Is what? What are they- OH! Oh. Yeah. Got it," Rosie says, her cheeks as red as the flower she's named after. "But it... It isn't Matt right?"

She looks at me with her big, brown eyes and I hesitate. Long enough for her to realize...

"Rosie... I'm-" I begin before her eyes begin to well up and she turns away.

"What's wrong?" The boys ask, noticing Rosie. Roose goes over to the door and I try to stop him but can't.

"Motherfucker!" Roose shouts as he charges Matt before punching him in the face and knocking him over. Roose straddles him and continues to punch the quarterback.

"ROOSE! STOP!" I shout, running over and wrapping my arms around his shoulder to stop him and using all my might to try and pull him off Matt.

I look back at the doorway to see Y/N and Alex staring at each other, a look of complete heartbreak in his eyes.

"Y/N! Y/N, help me out!" He snaps out of it and comes over to help me pull Roose off Matt.

"What the fuck's your problem, Roosevelt?" Matt shouts.

"You're supposed to be on a date with Rosie!" Roose shouts back at him.

"What's going on, bro?" A guy asks. I look back to see a few of the other members of the football team in the doorway. "Oh fuck!" He shouts when he sees Matt. He looks at Roose with murder in his eyes. "You're dead, Nick!" Five huge football players rush us and start attacking Roose.

"No, wait! Get off him!" I say, trying to pull the football players off Roose.

One of their elbows hits me in the eye and knocks me back as they throw another punch at Roose. I grab my face as I begin to cry at the stinging sensation. Well, that's gonna leave a bruise.

"Lisa!" I hear Y/N call out, "Are you ok?"

He turns me towards me and moves my hand. He only has a second to see my eye before.

*POP!* *POP!* *POP!* *POP!*

Four gunshots ring out in the room and everything stops as everyone looks towards the doorway. Snoop Dogg stands in between Rosie and Cam pointing a pistol at the roof where four bullet holes now are.

"What da fuck is goin' on here?" Snoop says.

The room is silent as everyone is still wrapping their heads around the fact a gun was just fired less than 5 feet away.