BLIND AND BEREFT

Thank you so much for reading Blind and Bereft!

Through the course of five months, it was an honour to share precious, big and small moments with everyone. This journey was a bliss, and I feel grateful to have you all to the very end. I will forever cherish your support, thank you for showering me with all your love.

This book is dedicated to you all.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

What's next?

SOAR INTO FIRE

Short Summary Draft:
Feng Yin, a princess whose family was framed and executed for treason, has one ambition: to avenge her family and make the Empire hers. In order to achieve her goal, she is willing to trade her soul for the help of the manipulative Prince of the Underworld, kill the innocents to foster a new identity, enter the harem, the court, and the battlefield, and become a phoenix that soars straight into fire.

Excerpt:
"Only the one with a heart painted red can be the lone figure atop all.
When a phoenix rises from bloodshed, a dynasty is doomed to fall.
The pawn will become King, tangled string of blood and war.
Brew a pot of life and death, and into the fire, she shall soar."

✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼

Future of Blind and Bereft?

Since I've ended the novel on a happy note, I don't have any plan for a sequel as of now. I think #JingYing deserves this happy and peaceful end with no more new conflicts.

✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼

Thank you everyone for being a part of this long and rewarding journey. I love you all, and I hope to see you guys again very soon. ♡