The heart's realization|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai

(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shiratorizawa

Ushijima

『His Realization』◎Smile

『His Realization』
◎Smile

"I'm glad you agreed to be borrowed by me!" you cheered, you and him went to a table to sit down.

you stand up, "ushi-kun, wait for me here, I'm gonna order sushi!" you informed him, he nodded.

a few minutes later, you came back to your table with sushi and drinks.

you made him taste your favorites, "how did it taste?" you asked, he took another bite before answering, "I...I think it tasted quite better than I expected".

your eyes sparkled with joy, "oh..wait, taste this one!", you used your chopsticks to pick up the sushi that has a mango inside it, "say ah" you said, aligning the spoon at the direction of his mouth.

he didn't take the sushi, "(y/n)...is this eve-", you cut him off by gently shoving it in his mouth.

he furrowed his brows while chewing, "you might be tall but you act like a baby" you joked, letting out a soft laugh.

seeing you like this made ushijima chuckle a bit.

"w-wait, did you just smile!?" you pointed out, flabbergasted.

he looks confused, "why?...is it bad?".

"what, no you dummy!" you laughed, "it's just that...you do it rarely!" you explained.

everytime he watches you, his heart would beat fast.
somehow he finds himself smiling even with the smallest things when you're with him.

【Your realization】
☀︎His text

you're holding your phone, ready to message ushijima to tell him if you guys could eat sushi together.

it took you 1 hour to finally send the text, after a few seconds, he answered.

you look at his reply.

《you could always borrow me (y/n)》.

you squeeled so hard when you read it, "oh so you're always free for me..", you had a huge smile plastered on your face.

you rolled over, now facing your bedsheets, you began to fangirl under your pillow.

"what am I gonna do, I guess I like you~".

Tendou