The heart's realization|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama

_(┐「ε:)_ _(:3」z)_

Johzenji

Terushima

*【《WARNING!! VIOLENCE!!》】*⚠️❗️『His realization』◎Protect

『His realization』
◎Protect

you're in a bit of a trouble right now, your abusive ex boyfriend unexpectedly came for you.

you were just resting on your couch when he broke your door.

he grabs your arm, pulling you up harshly, "I'm home~", he lets out a melancholy laugh.

your eyes widen in fear, "w-why?.." is all you could say.

his smirk disappeared.

a few seconds of silence, you recieved a slap on the face, "because of you...", he grabs a handful of your hair, pulling it painfully, "my father might not give me money anymore".

"fuck you", you let out painful sounds, while moving your eyes to find something to use, you reached for the remote under you.

once you have it, you hit him in the head.

he removes his grip from you, moving backwards.

you stood up and ran to the door but before you could go outside, he caught you.

about to land a punch on your face, "YOU BITCH", but before he could hurt you again, he got thrown across the room.

terushima did that, he came to your house to have fun but saw this instead.

he pulled you close to him, his arms around you protectively. Shocked, you looked up at him.

"Who...the fuck do you think you are.." terushima cursed, his face looks scary.

his gaze was set upon you, he looks at your face and saw a bruise, same in your arm.

his really angry now.

he charges at your ex, beating him up, but before he could land more, you stop him.

you ended up calling the police. your ex was arrested.

when everything was done, terushima stayed by your side, he looks so serious and upset which is new to you.

he helped you with your bruises.

he didn't like it one bit when he saw you like this so he swore to protect you from anything.

【Your realization】
☀︎Arcade hang out

Terushima came knocking down at your apartment at 10:26 pm to hang out.

you were clearly not expecting that he will come to you at this kind of time, "w-wha--why are you here!?" you shockingly asked.