The heart's realization|Karasuno + Fukurodani

✌︎('ω'✌︎ )( ✌︎'ω')✌︎

Karasuno

Hinata

『His realization』◎Babie baited you

『His realization』
◎Babie baited you

Hinata saw you in coach ukai's store with another guy, he didn't know why but he felt a bit furious and hurt.

he keeps on glancing at the two of you, he watches as you laugh at whatever he said.

coach ukai notice this intense glaring hinata is doing, "you okay, kid?" he asked.

hinata slam his hands on the counter, "I'll buy 1 pack of cookies!!", coach ukai flinched by the sudden slamming, "don't slam the counter!!".

Once hinata got his cookies, he immediately grabs one wrapped up cookie and puts it in the ground.

while walking backwards, he puts the cookies down one by one.

"don't worry, I'll have it finish tom--" you were distracted by a cookie close to your feet.

".....", you grabbed it, "(y-(y-n)??..", your friend sweatdropped as he watch you follow the cookies.

you exit the store to grab the last cookie.

when you bent down to grab it, you noticed someone's legs, you stood up to realize it was hinata.

he smile at you, "I caught you, (y/n)-chan!!".

【Your realization】
☀︎doubts

"My mother is successful, my father is successful and I...I am a failure", you dropped yourself down the coach.

hinata sat beside you, "you're not a failure (y/n)".

"I don't think I'll ever become a model...", you kick your legs around.

he stood up and faces you, "(y/n), don't give up just because the world seems to be againts you right now!!", your eyes widen.

"and plus, you're really really pretty so I believe you'll make it!!" he added making you blush.

"you think I'm pretty?"

"yeah.."

A smile appears on your face, you stood up and gave hinata a kiss on the cheek, "thank you, for making me feel better".

Kageyama