𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

The alarms in the facility begun ringing, SCP-682 had escaped and was causing a bit of a ruckus. 035, who had already gotten out of his containment cell thanks to a loose D-Class, took the opportunity to finally put his plan to action. It was time to escape this prison after all of these years of boredom and slowly rotting. 

Once hearing the alarms, 049 sighed a slight annoyance. He was already working on a few "patients" of his at the moment in his containment cell. When finishing.. which took him awhile... he exited the cell with an instance of SCP-049-2... which was actually just a deceased version of an animal.

035 was going where he had found 049 during the last breach a couple of weeks back. To be honest, he wasn't entirely sure why he cared so much about leaving with him, but he decided that he wasn't going to go without him. He opened the doors to the Euclid hallway and looked around for him.   

Of course, just like the last breach.. 049 was in the Euclid containment hallways as only just a couple instances of SCP-049-2 roamed. There was really about just three in total, not including the one he was working on at the moment.

He soon saw the instances of SCP-049-2. So he is out. Good. Avoiding the creatures, 035 turned a corner and saw 049.

Hearing footsteps, he quickly completely his work and stood up. 049 waited for a moment before turning around to see 035. The doctor was in a rather calm manor, staring at the mask with complete and utter silence for a few moments. " Salut. " ( T: Salut : Hello )

035 waited for a moment as well. "So? Are you coming with me?" He asked quietly. During the last breach, the mask had said something about his plan.. wanting 049 to come with him.. to escape this place together. 

049 would let out a small hum. " I can't let you go out there alone, can I? By the time you're out of this Foundation, that host of yours would've already been dissolved. "

035 chuckled. "Oh, good. You're part of my plan." He looked around, seeming to check for anyone watching them. "Alright. I'm going to get one of those guards. Then we use my acid to get through the walls. You run first, I run after you. It looks like you're being chased out, we get overlooked. Simple."

049 took a moment to think of the plan, it sounded simple and effective. He'd let a small sigh along with a light chuckle. " You really couldn't do anything without me, huh? The plan seems stable, though.. your.. erm, black substance is nothing easy to over look. "

"I'll find something to cover it," he said dismissively. "Just don't stop running. I know those heels might make it harder but I need you to not trip, alright?"

Of course, 049 got a bit triggered.. seeing how he tensed up. " They are NOT hard to run in.. " He said while looking to the side in a slightly embarrassed state.

"Right, and I definitely do NOT still have a chip from when you tripped on the cobblestone in Milan," he said smugly. Even when trying to escape, 035 could find time to sass.

049 deadpanned, pressing his index finger against 035's mouth. " Shhhh. We do NOT talk about that one time in Milan. " He said before folding his arms with a small scoff. " Besides.. there were pebbles and rocks. "

035 laughed at him quietly. "I assume you don't have anything in your cell to get?" he asked.

He'd shake his head as his arms fell to his sides. " No. Everything I need, I carry on my person. You didn't have anything to begin with.. so I won't ask the same question with you.. "