𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

When morning rose, 049 awoke. During all night, he had been muttering and flinching.. and honestly, it just made him feel more exhausted when waking up. But, other than that.. he woke up to Black Bean curled up with the two. He'd slowly sit up, rubbing his eyes as he yawned. " What time is it..? "

"Not sure. After sunset, though," 035 answered quietly. Strangely, he didn't want to wake up Black Bean.

He'd glance at 035 before slowly getting out of bed and being very careful not to wake up Black Bean as he moved. Of course, he took the mask with him and made his way out of the room and down the stairs. " Alright.. what should we do first? I assume since you were up all night.. it would've crossed your mind at least once. "

"Well, since I'm not going to change your mind about work," 035 sighed. "Then you might as well take me with you when you go out to find some patients. I need a host for what I have planned today."

049 nodded, and once they were one the first floor, he'd leave to head into town. " What are you planning for today? You've got me curious. " He admitted on his way towards the town.

"You'll find out later, mio caro!" he said mischievously. Whatever he was planning, it was probably on par with what happened yesterday.

" With that attitude, I shouldn't bother trying to get you a host. " He said in a blunt tone. When getting in town, he'd look around. " Alright.. where do you want to be placed exactly? "

"Oh, it doesn't matter. Just put me on a bench or something."

" Your suggestion not mine. " He said, looking around to a place to set 035 down at. He'd end up setting the mask down at a picnic table.. and with that, he wondered off to find a fellow patient. One that wouldn't cause much of a scene.

After a while, a host did find him. However, this one was a young girl, probably around five or six. Good! This will make it even easier, 035 thought. He possessed the child, setting his plan in motion as soon as he had control over the body.

While 035 had gotten a host, he had been carrying what seemed to be a healthy adult man back to the house to preform surgery on. He didn't have anytime to worry about where the other was at the time.. he just needed to get this over with. When reaching the house, he got to work without wasting anytime.

Much later in the day, 035 came back to the house. Of course, by this time he had gotten a new host, just an average man once again. He was carrying a bulky radio, the kind that you had to put an antenna up to catch the signal for the channels. "I'm done what I was going to do!"

049 was taking notes in his journal at the moment, giving a small nod as he continued on with surgery. He didn't bother to look, seeming rather focused. " Mhm.. that's nice mon amour.. "

035 waited for a reaction. Upon not getting one, he walked closer to the table. "Not even going to ask what I was doing?"

" Mmmnnope. " 049 mumbled, of course not really paying all that much attention. He'd continue to take mini breaks, just to write notes down in his journal.

He scoffed, very frustrated with him. "Fine then! Ugh, I should have known."

049 continued, not minding the very frustrated 035. At the moment.. he was a bit to focused on one thing to pay attention to anything else.