𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Black Bean was roaming the upstairs, playing a stray cloth that he had managed to tear off of some sort of fabric. 049 other had only gone into town to fetch a new patient.

035 was trying to see why 049 liked the cat so much, or at least figure out how to divert that attention to himself. He just kinda watched him from afar.

Black Bean looked up to 035 in a curious like expression before proceeding to rub it's soft furry body against the other's host's ankle, letting out soft purrs and muttered mews.

It was pretty much irresistible not to pet that chubbo boi. Almost instinctively, 035 bent down and pet Black Bean, making sure not to leak on him.

His purrs only became louder the longer he was petted. It seemed as if Black Bean had his own power, almost like 035's. Whoever looked at him was compelled to pet him, even if they didn't want too.

Catching himself at last, 035 suddenly straightened up and stopped petting him.

Black Bean would lazily sit down in front of 035, staring up at him. He'd then let out multiple meows. By this time, 049 had already gotten back and had been getting to work.

035 looked at him, crossing his arms. "Don't tell him about this," he commanded.

The cat tilted his head a bit towards the side before letting out a small mrow. Black Bean then proceeds to get up and scamper away, most likely downstairs where 049 was busy away at work.

After a while, 035 followed him. "Are you back, doc?" he asked as he came down the stairs.

049 was already at work as Black Bean sat at the doctor's feet. " Shhh.. I'm busy. " He uttered, going through the same procedures he once did back at the Foundation.

"Oh." 035 watched him work again.

Once silence intruded, he became once more focused.. and ended up creating an instance of SCP-049-2. It was somewhat incredible.. since he felt confident in his work once more. After it cam back "alive", 049 begun writing down notes while examining the reanimate corpse.

035 examined the instance of 049-2. He poked at it numerous times. "Well, you never cease to amaze me, that's for sure."

049 nodded while writing down his notes with a smile. " Well.. it's simple really. It's not that complicated to cure someone of this horrid sickness. "

"Mhm, I'm sure it's not."

" It just takes time. " He admitted before turning towards 035. " Er... maybe, go ahead and find a new host before that one wears out. "

"Oh- you're probably right," he said, noticing the amount of decay his host currently had. He ran out of the room. "Thanks, doc! I'll be back."

049 rolled his eyes, going back to his notes. " I'm always right. " He said with a smug grin. " Alright, be careful!! " He shouted.

"I will!" And with that, 035 left the house. Not having much time to go anywhere, 035 sat his host down on the doorstep of a neighbor a street away.

While 035 was getting a new host, 049 was went back to work. He tried new methods, yet with the same exact body. Black Bean helped as well.. by not distracting the doctor and keeping watch on the balcony.

"𝐔𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝"  An 035 x 049 fanfic. (Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara