Episode 20

"Wait Levi" Erwin said seeing him take out his blades. "An eye for an eye" Erwin said before ordering the soldiers to fire. People who are unable to abandon anything will likely fail to produce any changes huh? I thought what i heard before as i looked at Erwin. "What?" He asked. "No, nothing. Just imagining how cool you are" I said smiling. He looked at me in shock. Crap should I not have said that? He suddenly started laughing uncontrollably. "Sorry, no one's ever said that before" he said wiping his tears that formed in his eyes and then patted my head.

"Now" Erwin said to Levi and Mike who swung their blade at the titan's hand only for it to break. Hardening? "If the hardening lasts for a few seconds then why don't we keep on attacking? Eventually it will cut off right?" I suggested. "No, I can't risk you" he said before talking to another soldier. I looked at Levi who was mouthing some words to the titan. Is he seriously talking to her? Does he like big boobs? I looked down at my flat board. "Tch"

The female titan suddenly started screaming uncontrollably. I jumped towards Levi before carrying him to a near branch. This bitch doesn't stop screaming does she?! I closed my ears tightly only to be held close by Levi. "You idiot" I said before closing his ears with my hand. He looked at me in shock before a smile broke on his chiseled face. The screaming had finally stopped.

"Multiple titans incoming!" I warned everyone as i looked around. "Erwin, I'll go then" I said. "I'm counting on you" he smiled. I flew towards the hoard of titans along with Levi and Mike slicing their necks. I did kill tons of them before coming inside the forest, so how did they increase so much? A titan was about to grab me from behind when Erwin slashed its neck pulling me up with him. "All soldiers retreat! Assume the formation! Return to Karanese district!" He shouted.

"We've been had. The person was ready to abandon everything" Erwin said with a discomforted smile on his face. "If we go back empty handed God knows what will happen to Eren and us" Levi said. "For now we should think about returning with everyone to safety. Something will happen later. I can feel it" I said looking at the sight in front of me. "Yeah, Jules right. Let's go" Erwin said.

"I'll follow you guys after I've finished these" I said pointing to the titans eating the female titan. "Come back soon" Erwin said before walking away. "You don't have to do this" Levi said holding me. I was about to say something but he cut me off. "But I know you won't listen so be careful" he said caressing my cheek with his thumb. He sure is the spark to light up the fire inside me.

"Alright let's kill some titans!" I jumped below and started slicing their necks. After finishing I flew towards the path the scouts went through. I saw a soldier with a hood almost a kilometer away from me which made me a bit suspicious. Something seems off about that person. Almost as if they are not with us in this mission. Oh My God...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 20.
Please let me know my mistakes.