Episode 41

"It's Hangi-san and Moblit-san" I said to the team causing them to lower their guard. Hangi-san gave Levi a letter which was written by Erwin. We all gathered around Levi as he took a seat and read the letter. "We are free people now" as soon as these words escaped his lips all of us shouted in joy. Out of pure excitement, i hugged Levi from the back which startled him a bit. When i realized what i did i hurriedly tried to move my arms but they didn't move as they were held tightly by him causing me to blush. "All that left is those three's location" Jean said crossing his arms. "I may have an idea about that" Hangi said with a grin.

"Alright Hangi-san, tell us now" I said taking a seat beside Levi on the wagon after we all were boarded. "Erwin gave me this report regarding Lord Reiss' land" she took out a paper "Most of it has to do with an incident five years ago that shook up the Reiss family" she said pushing her glasses up. "You mean the day wall Maria was breached?" I cocked my eyebrows. "Yes!" she grinned again. She then told us about how Reiss family died and a brief idea about why Reiss was after Historia. I would be lying if i said i wasn't shook by the news. There's so many things in the world that is unknown to us.. but i can't wait to find them out along with others.

After Hangi-san finished talking, a thought lingered on my mind. I debated whether to speak it out or not but i couldn't find a solution. If a titan eats a person who can change into a titan and thus inherit their powers.. if that's actually true.. then when and how did Eren become a titan, and who did he eat to gain his powers.. ?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 41.
Please let me know my mistakes.