Episode 53

When I saw the green flare shot up I immediately dashed towards the titans on my right and started killing them one by one and the other side was being taken care by Levi. Almost there! Don't let him throw another time! tears flowed through my eyes but i didn't stop and moved on. Just when i was about to attack the Beast Titan, he noticed me coming causing him to put out his hand in order to stop me. I sliced his hands all the way before cutting his eyes out. "What happened to all the fun you were having?! Throwing rocks at soldiers like they were nothing!"

The Titan was guarding his neck which was why I had to cut off his ankles to make him lose his composure. He fell on the ground and desperately attempted to get up. "Come on, let's try enjoy this! Don't tell me you're already wasted!" I jumped down and cut open the neck causing the person inside to come out. How unsightly. "After transforming, if your body's severely damaged, it's too busy healing to let you transform. Isn't that right?" I shoved the blade into his mouth. My instincts tingled as i heard faint rumbling.

"MOVE!" I was suddenly pushed off the titan by someone and fell hard on the ground. "Levi?" I stared at the guy who was soaked in blood. "Oh no that titan is taking that blond shit away!" I saw it going towards the town and tried getting up but my body didn't cooperate with me. My breathing ragged as I looked around and saw how many soldiers were alive. One third huh? Shit.. My gaze turned towards Levi as i thought of something. "Can you move?" "Enough to stand i guess" he replied wobbling on his feet. "Listen.." I took in a sharp breath feeling the pain in my legs. "I'll help you go up the walls with the amount of strength I have left now. Do what I couldn't finisb". He stared at me quietly for a few seconds before noding. He pulled me up and then wrapped his arms around my waist. "On the count of three, okay?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 53.
Please let me know my mistakes.