Episode 31

We were taken back to the wall and rested on top of it where Armin was treating my wounds and Hangi was talking to Krista. Eren came along with Reiner and sat beside me. Those two were talking as usual but something happened to Reiner causing him to speak differently. "Few steps? What are you talking about Reiner?" I asked in confusion. He was about to answer when we were interrupted with sounds of horses galloping.

Hannes-san came up the wall and informed us that there were no hole in the wall. "Then how did the titans come?" I asked in shock. "That I don't know.. but what are you kids doing here?" he asked. "Uh.." "Alright if there's no titan then so be it. We will go back to frost district" Hangi said cutting me off. Phew... "Alright, then be careful on your way kids" Hannes-san said before descending down and then going back on his horse.

"Nothing like this happened in five years so why now?" I asked Armin who was walking beside me. "This is indeed abnormal" he commented. Yeah.. wait "Eren?" I called turning around since he wasn't following us. I saw him talking to Reiner and Bertholdt which made me shiver a bit as i was alerted of their nature. "What are you guys doing? Hurry up" I said with a smile as i slowly walked towards them.

Flashback

"What's wrong Hangi?" I asked when I heard her gasp suddenly. "No.. it's just according to Annie's data there are two others who are from the same area as her. Those two are Reiner and Bertholdt" she said reading from the chart.

"As far as I can remember only their unit was given false information about Eren being in the right wing, right? And.. Annie also attacked from the right wing" I said standing beside Levi. "What are you saying Jules?!" Eren suddenly shouted holding my shoulders. "Calm down Eren" Levi said freeing Eren's hands from my shoulders.

"Armin tell Eren about what you saw when Annie came in contact with Reiner" I said looking at Armin. He gulped at me before turning towards Eren. He explained all what happened making Eren's eyes go wide. "Everyone! When we come across Reiner and Bertholdt, act like you know nothing and don't mention about Annie" Hangi ordered before dismissing us.

End of flashback

I saw Reiner mumbling to himself while Bertholdt and Eren had sweat forming on their foreheads. "We will end this now" Reiner said in a whisper which i could hear clearly. That was what caused me to fly instantly towards him to slash his neck. But his quick reflexes made me cut off his hands only. Bertholdt came from behind me and grabbed my waist causing me to cut his shoulder and chest wide open. Reiner then held from behind me and threw me off the wall.

"Run Eren!" I shouted before going back to him but was too late. Lightning occured and the whole area was covered in smokes indicating those two had already transformed into titans. I noticed Reiner grip Eren on his hand causing me increase my speed. "You fucking traitors!" I shouted going over behind their necks but in that instant Eren transformed into a titan and punched Reiner in the jaw.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 31.
Please let me know my mistakes.