𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲

Themes of a graphic and upsetting sexual nature.

" Babe I am home", Trevor wasn't alone. Zayn knew this before he had even turned the corner into their living room cause Trevor never used the words babe, love, honey unless he had one of his friends or colleagues with him. Although it made Zayn sick how drastically different he was treated when Trevor was in the company of other people which made it even clearer to him that even he knew what he was doing to the younger was despicable he took solace in the fact that today he wasn't going to get hit. This might make the situation worse for him tomorrow but Zayn had learnt to take the days as they come and not worry about it too much cause that only made things worse. There was no point worrying about things getting bad when there was no hope of them possibly ever getting better.

He knew he had to put on the act of the happy stay at home boyfriend if he wanted the next day to be even a smidge more bearable so he put a smile on his face and made sure his sleeves were all the way down and that his track pant trousers were covering his legs completely, he couldn't risk anyone seeing the bruises on his body. Zayn hadn't worn short sleeves for two years now or shorts for that matter.

Trevor worked as a sales manager for a company in Central London Zayn had no idea which one because they didn't talk about that kind of stuff, in fact they very rarely talked at all. Usually Trevor hit him how much ever he pleased while Zayn silently cried; he had managed to calm his uncontrollable sobbing to streams of silent tears over the years cause he had to make sure the sounds of his pain didn't leave the confines of his prison. If the beating hadn't satisfied Trevor he picked Zayn up, took him to the bedroom and did whatever he wanted to him; Zayn would lie there motionless hoping against hope that one of these days he wouldn't recover from the beating and just never wake up again. He would then wait till Trevor fell asleep to make his way to the couch in the living room and cry himself to an uncomfortable sleep.

Although it disgusted Zayn how fast Trevor changed colours in front of outside company he was relieved that his wounds from yesterday had a little more time to heal this way. He kept up appearances, smiled and laughed in all the right places chimed in when he thought doing so wouldn't make Trevor angry and ate the Italian take out that had been bought. When it came time for Trevor's colleague who he found out was called Justin to leave Zayn's heart beat accelerated, it was only 9PM, it wasn't nearly as late as he was hoping it would be for Trevor to be too tired to do anything. Zayn felt his hope dwindle the closer Justin got to the door and as it was shut behind him Zayn was filled with dread. Trevor turned around and spoke to Zayn in a tone that was just a complete 180 from the tone he'd been using all evening, " Get all of this clean and then be in the bedroom." He then walked past Zayn pushing him hard to the wall although most of the halway was open for him to walk in.

Zayn tried to take a really long time with the kitchen, but even after scrubbing the counter top five times there was only so long cleaning an apartment kitchen could take. He also knew that Trevor was no where near asleep yet cause he could hear him move around in his room.

He made his way into the room with his eyes facing the ground and stood near the doorway of Trevor's bedroom waiting to be told what to do next, " Strip " came the order. Zayn bit his lip to stop a sob from escaping and did as he was told and then following Trevor's next orders went and lay on the bed with his arms against the bed post. Beginning from Trevor binding his wrists to the bed post way too tight to the pain of him going in with no prep at all, Zayn's mind was filled with static. He didn't feel his own tears as they rushed down his cheeks neither did he really feel Trevor roughly shove him off the bed once he was done.

Zayn picked up his clothes and made his way to the bathroom right outside his room, dropped the clothes on the floor and stood in front of the mirror looking at his own tear streaked face and then he looked down at his bruised wrists. He watched as tears fell on the red lines across his wrists before rushing to the pot just in time for all his dinner to have come back up.

He made his way into the shower stall and stepped in to a shower that was almost too hot, scalding even and tried to wash the night away. He scrubbed and scrubbed his body raw but still felt dirty, almost inhumane. He must have drawn blood because he stood there watching the red liquid drain away with the shower water.

As he lay on the way too small couch waiting for sleep he knew wasn't coming feeling the burn on his back side from what Trevor had done and the burn on his skin from him trying to wash it away he hoped maybe tomorrow would be better, maybe he wouldn't wake up.