𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤**

* SMUT WARNING *

By the time they'd finally made it back home Fred was fed and asleep, they went and checked on him for a bit and he must have been exhausted from his day at the day care cause he just lazily lay his head on Zayn's lap and let him pet him which he did for a while before gently placing his head back on his bed and going back to the bedroom.

That is how he found himself under Harry as they made out blindly against the headboard of the bed. The buttons of his shirt were all undone and the lower Harry veered towards the top strap of his pants the harder it was to breathe. While most of the scars on his body were covered by tattoos there were still a few faint marks all over his body, it was these that Harry paid special attention to, kissing each one before moving onto the next all the while his hands fiddled with Zayn's belt buckle. Despite having done this before and having seen each other completely naked before there was something in the air that told Zayn that once his pants came off this time a blowjob wasn't going to satiate them, maybe Harry knew it too because he rested his forehead on Zayn's hip bone, breathing deep and harsh with his hands on either side of Zayn's waist he squeezed a little before lifting himself almost completely off of Zayn before he was pulled back , eyes now perfectly aligned Zayn said, " Don't stop. Not this time." Harry looked into his eyes a beat longer before taking a long deep breath, " Are you sure?" Zayn nodded, kissed Harry deep and messy, trying to convey to him how much he needed this. Not only cause he was sure he was going to combust without it but also because he needed sex to be something positive again, he needed it to stop leaving a bad taste in his mouth. Harry kissed his forehead before saying, " I'll take care of you." Zayn knew he would.

Harry took his time, there was no rush. They had all the time in the world. He was going to make this good for Zayn. After slowly pulling his pants off he took his time kissing up his legs, from his ankles right up to the inside of his thigh, he palmed at Zayn's growing erection through his briefs as he brought his face up to level with Zayn's again only to kiss him, messier and more desperate the more worked up he got. It was Zayn letting out a long, drawn out moan that made Harry's increasingly tightening pants feel way too tight to be in anymore, he slipped them off, getting rid of his shirt at the same time.

This time as he made it back on the bed he'd brought a condom and lube with him, he quickly lay himself back on top of Zayn cause he'd begun rutting against the bed to relieve some of the pressure and that just wouldn't do, Harry flipped him back over and attached his lips to the soft skin of his neck at the same time as when he slipped his hand into Zayn's pants, he had no idea which was the cause for the stuttering sigh Zayn let out. He ran his hands through Harry curls, tugging hard as Harry worked his hand up and down Zayn's dick, he could feel it already leaking precum which he spread over the shaft. Periodically running his hands over the slit at the tip, Zayn began lifting his hip off of the bed to increase the pace at which point Harry finally slipped his underwear all the way off.

He kissed the inside of his thighs and because he couldn't hold himself back began sucking, he then licked and kissed the reddish bruise he'd left behind. When he shifted his attention back to Zayn's dick, he looked up at him for a second only to see him looking back at him, resting his weight on his elbows. Harry leaned up and pressed a deep kiss to his lips and when he went down on him this time Zayn put his head down on the pillow and closed his eyes. His hands were instantly back in his hair the moment he took the tip of him in his mouth, licking the tip before taking the rest of him in. He took him in as far down as he could and covered the rest with his hand and began pumping while also hollowing his cheeks just right. Zayn gasped out incoherent words with a whine of Harry's name thrown in the mix, after a few more tugs he began pulling at Harry's hair to bring him back up to him and kissed him, fierce and desperate, slipping his tongue in his mouth tasting himself. " I'm ready." Harry pulled away, starting at his eyes for a minute before pressing a kiss to his forehead, brushing his hair back, " If at any point you want me to stop just say so." Zayn's eyes looked shocked before the look in his eyes shifted to something that resembled gratitude and he nodded. Harry tried to ignore the way his chest painfully clenched at the shock Zayn felt at what really was something he should have been told everytime this happened.

He closed his eyes before he coated his fingers with lube, circling Zayn's rim before slowly slipping the first finger in. Zayn stiffened and took a stuttering breath in which caused Harry to stop and look up at him till Zayn nodded for him to continue pumping his finger in and out, soon adding another finger and then another. Zayn was almost riding his fingers at this point and Harry began curling his fingers, he must have hit that bundle of nerves cause Zayn near screamed, he then looked up at Harry and nodded. Harry rid himself of his own briefs and after putting a condom on and smearing some lube on himself he lined his tip up with Zayn's entrance, laced his fingers through Zayn's that were splayed out on the bed and said," I need you to look at me love." Zayn who had his eyes shut opened them to lock his eyes with Harry's as he slowly pushed in, Zayn bit his bottom lip as Harry slowly inched in before bottoming out completely, both of them let out a breath at the same time, Harry could tell Zayn was in a slight amount of pain and was struggling to keep his eyes locked with his. A lone tear rolled down Zayn's face that Harry kissed away.

Zayn could see Harry's arms shaking with the effort of holding himself in place giving him the time to adjust to the size of him when he knew he so desperately wanted to move, Zayn tightened his legs around Harry's waist, pulling him closer before telling him to move. Harry pulled nearly all the way out before slamming back in, shifting a little to change the spot in which he was hitting Zayn and that was all it took to have him hit just the right spot and Zayn was screaming his name over and over like it's the only thing he could remember at the moment. His vision got spotty and he barely managed to sputter out a warning before he was shooting his load all over his own stomach, he rode out his high, clenching around Harry which pushed him over the edge and he pressed his forehead against Zayn's shoulder, lightly biting his collarbone before collapsing on top of him.

They lay there panting, Harry still in Zayn trying to catch their breath before Harry kissed Zayn's forehead one last time before pulling himself out which caused Zayn to wince. Harry rolled out of bed and into the ensuite padding out soon after with a warm towel with which he gently cleaned Zayn.

Zayn didn't know if it was the exhaustion of the day or the soothing way in which Harry was taking care of his aching muscles but he felt himself drifting off and it was because of his drowsy state that he had no idea what he'd said and that it had caused Harry's hands to still. Harry had heard it however and it rang clear in his mind a little later, cuddled up next to Zayn waiting for sleep he knew wasn't coming. " I love you."

😬 That was my first time writing smut, I am sorry if it was absolute garbage. Going to go drown myself in holy water now. Don't forget to vote for Harry for the EMAs and the ARIAs. Bye!!