Chapter 3 (Curiosity always brought me bad luck)

Living with your parent when you're an adult already is way too uncomfortable. My mum has been overprotective of me since my childhood but definitely in a weird way! There are so many things that I wanted to do but had to hold back cause my mother wouldn't allow me to.But it's quite okay now since I've got used to it.
::::::::::::::🌚⭐🌝:::::::::::::::::::🌚⭐🌝:::::::::::::::::::🌚⭐🌝:::::::::::::::::::::🌝⭐🌚::::::::::::::::🌝⭐🌚::::::::::::::::::🌝⭐🌚:::::::::::::::::::::::::🌝⭐🌚

"Selene, we've runned out ****(groceries) .Go and bring the stuffs that I've listed!" Mum ordered.

"I'm on my way mum!" I couldn't refuse.

🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐 8:00 PM 🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐

It's past dusk. I'm nyctophobiatic but I couldn't refuse to mum's order cause my relation with her has been way too formal. She's a kind of woman who often force her decision to me.Besides she always care about her affairs, her love life since my father abandoned our family. It's definitely not her fault, it's the circumstance that made her that way. Anyways I was on my way to the grocery store. The road was all empty.It's only 8 pm but the night was so deadly and I was scared. In order to divert my mind I began to think of the whole day.The boy I met, the fatal attraction, the pretty face, the pale hand, the masculine voice and all the charming features! I was giggling by myself like an idiot.
O:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::O::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::O::::::::::::::::::::::::::O

I finally bought all the stuffs that are listed by mum and was was off to home.Suddenly I saw a person covered on a black cloak with the hoods on. It was clear that the person was definitely a man. My curiosity always bought me bad luck yet I couldn't hold myself. I followed the man from behind. He finally reached his destination and that was a beautiful mansion from outside with a lot of guard addressing him LORD .I successfully escaped from their view. I saw 3 cars i.e., Ferrari F60, Lamborghini Veneno and Bugatti in the parking lot. These cars definitely would belong to him.
🌙⭐☀❄❤🌙⭐☀❤❄🌙⭐☀❤🌙⭐☀❤❄🌙⭐☀❤❄🌙⭐☀❤

"Is he an idiot or something? Who on earth would walk on feet inspite of owning these expensive cars? " , I murmured to  myself.
🌝
"Me", a strong masculine voice whispered to my ear from the back.

I was scared to death.So I quickly need to think of something to give him a proper explanation before turning back.As I planned to turn back he blocked me from doing so.
🌚

"Don't look back. Just go away and never dare to appear infront of me", he alerted me.
🌖
He clearly won't let me see his face and disappeared all of a sudden. As I said before my curiosity would always bring me bad luck.So I ignored his alerts and was on my way. The mansion was so massive and luxurious, everything was super neat. He's probably a neat freak! I wondered if he's married , his wife must be the luckiest woman on the planet.
🌚🌚🌝🌝🌚🌚🌝🌝🌚🌚🌝🌝🌚🌚🌝🌝🌚🌚🌝🌝🌚🌚🌝🌝🌚

As I followed him, I saw him entering a room. The mansion was all dark he didn't even switched on the light in his room. I was standing out of his room infront of the door and began to overlook and eavesdrop. The room was all empty but him. It means he doesn't have any wife or mistress! How's that possible? Such a luxurious life but lack a partner. Anyways that's none of my concern. The window was all open, a gentle breeze was there and the white silk curtains were sorted on either side of the window. Today's  full moon! So the room was surprisingly  enlightened by the moonlight.

🌗
I was able to see him from the back, his broad shoulder covered on a black cloak. He slowly walked towards the window grabbing a champagne flute exactly half filled with red wine (not much, not less) from the table with his pale hand half covered with the black sleeves.His hood was dropped due to the breeze. His back view was mesmerisingly beautiful. I couldn't even blink. I was addictively staring at him from the back as he didn't turn back even for once!

"Come out", he raised his thick voice.
🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙❄🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙