Chapter 22

Selene's POV :

Ambrogio is really a thing . Every time I think of him it pisses me off. Anyways days have passed

🌛🌠🌚

He didn't showed up. It's really boring. People are busy with their own life. Ahh why am i even thinking of that devil? 🌘

KRING KRING KRING  ( phone rings)

                               ⭐🌟🌛

Thinking of the devil and it's him.

''The number you have dialed is currently busy. Please try again later.'' I received the call and lied.

''Eric had an accident''. Ambrogio raised his deep voice in a serious tone.

''What? When... HOW?  Where is he now?'' I stuttered.

''Got your attention ... How clever of me'' Ambrogio laughed.

''What the hell ...How dare you to prank like this... I am not talking to you anymore.'' I raised my voice in exasperation.

''Alright calm down. Let's hang out'' He said.

''I'm not a free person like you Mr. Ambrogio . I have works to do. Good bye''. I shouted.

BEEP

This stupid guy never fails to piss me off. I clearly said a big fat no to his face when from the inside i'm dying to go out.  It's off time . Before heading home i decided to go to the nearest cafe.

SNOWBALL CAFE :

'' 1 iced americano please''. I placed an order.

''Sure Ma'am. You can sit or can wait here until your iced americano arrives.'' The lady on the counter said.

''I' LL wait here. '' I replied.

Today is a fine day. The frontal side of the cafe was made of glass wall so the view was even more pleasing. My iced americano arrived. I decided to take a sit and enjoy the view.

Suddenly I encountered Rachel my middle school best friend.

''Hi Selene ... WHAT'S UP?'' she said in excitement.

''Rachel... It's been so long'' I rushed to hug her.

The never ending girls conversation started. We talked and laughed recalling the old school days.

I sipped my iced americano, starring outside through the transparent glass wall.

Oh no. How come it's him again . I lied to him in the morning. If he sees me chilling with Rachel now he will surely not spare a  moment to irritate me and harass me in front of my friend.

I hastily took the magazine placed on the table and pretended to read in order to cover my face.

''Selene are you alright... What are you doing'' Rachel said.

Selene : "Sis you love me right"

Rachel: " 'Course I do!!! Why asking?"

Selene : "Then move to the other table and pretend you don't know me...Don't call my name okay? Okay do it fast he's coming😭"

Rachel : What? Why ?

Selene: Don't ask just move . I'll just text you later .

I forced her and she finally agreed to negotiate without giving a second thought.