Chapter 16 ( Best Buddy)

Moonstruck Company, ( Interview) :

I luckily made it on time. But I'm quite Nervous. A few minutes later they are going to call my name.

🌙 7:05 am

🌙 7:20 am

🌙 7:40 am

"Who is Ms Selene Zoey? It's your turn." A smartly dressed female assistant called out my name.

"It's me" I raised my voice.

"Follow me please " she said.

I followed her up to the interview compartment. The room was quite massive, well ventilated decorated with white curtains. As I went to the desk of the interviewer, he asked me to take a seat.

🌝🌕🌒
The interview started and he asked me a few questions. I luckily answered all disguising my nervousness . I throw a confident gesture. I tried my best to show the best part of me. Finally the interview ended.
🌜
"Thank you Ms Selene. The results will be out on the next day in our website. If you are lucky then looking forward for the cooperation. Thank you " . The interviewer raised his voice in a satisfactory tone extending his hand towards me. 🌒🌓

"Thank you MR . Albert (the Interviewer) ". I shook my hands with him.

I left the room and finally heading to home. As I started to walk I can hard the employees murmuring about the boss of the company.

"Oh no the boss will visit our department day after tomorrow. All the documents should be prepared before his arrival. You know his temper, don't you? One tiny mistake and we will lose the job " whispered an employee.

" I'm afraid that what if we end up ruining his mood " another employee muttered.

"You guys are talking about his temper? Seriously!? I'm waiting for his arrival. He's so handsome and young . His appearance blesses one's vision ".  Another employee murmured.

Their gossip about the Boss narrates so much about him. If my luck favours me and I get the job then I have to tolerate this kind of boss. But the job is so important for me. Even if I have to tolerate this kind of boss I better prepare myself.

Sigh 😔

🌕🌒🌖🌓
ERIC's POV :

(Personal compartment ,CEO Eric Adamson ,main brunch of Moonstruck Company)

"Is it my responsibility to remind you about the flavours I like? " I shouted at Laura ( the new assistant) throwing the cup of Mocha in anger , making it to spill all over the floor and breaking off the cup.🌛🌗🌓🌒🌕🌜🌚

"Sorry Sir! My fault. This won't happen any further." Laura raised her voice in an undisguised fear in an apologetic gesture.

"If Sorry's can make up things , why do we have to call  the police " . I raised my voice at a higher pitch making her to tremble.

"I - I ... I am so..r..ry ." Laura's trembling voice was raised at a low pitch.

"You're fired! Get the hell out of here. Now " I yelled at her.

She didn't talk back and left the room  as soon as possible.
I thumped the table with my hand releasing my exasperation. I became even more  colder than I used to be. All I knew is nothing matters since the day she didn't gave me a proper explanation. She was always like this. Leaving without talking.