Chapter 15 ( The rush)

Selene's POV :

🌙🖤🌒🌖🌛🌜🌙⭐️⚡️

How strange that time actually flies so fast before you realise. I am 24 years old already. But all these years time didn't treat me well. Maybe that's because there is a fault in my star . But no matter how mean and worst your time be , I recommend everyone to put a massive smile on your face.
🌛.                                  🌖 🌛

It's 17th of December, the devastating memories hovered on my mind. How is he doing now? Did he found the one that he held on his heart for so long ? Did he got married? Has he been doing well all these years? It will be a lie if I say that I didn't miss him at all , all these years! I missed him to the fullest. I didn't want to let him go. But it's my bad luck that I choose to love the wrong person. Love should be selfless not selfish. I should respect his love life instead of being selfish by thinking only about my infatuation. Even though my heart is heavy, yet I'm contented with the thought that he is free. Above all I hope his identity is all preserved and he is safe.

🌛🌜.             ⭐️.                              🌒🌓
I don't know about anything since I left. That's because I changed my contact number, cell phone and also I don't use any social media. That's because if I get in touch with him for one more time I'm afraid that I might end up being a selfish person. I don't even watch the television. Moreover my mum took a 3 million dollar bank loan which made me to live a life of hell literally. We're on the verge of being bankrupt. The debts are not clear. Every week we receive call from them, reminding us to clear the debts. Luckily I completed my bachelors but changed my majors into Chemistry. I worked in a few places and got a moderate amount of salary which helped me to run our home and food expenditure. But this isn't how it should go. I decided To work in a better place so that I could get a good amount of salary and help my mum to clear off her debts and live a carefree life like before! As I surfed through the Internet I saw a job for the position of assistant in a "Moonstruck" company. I never heard of the company before. Maybe that's because of my limitations towards the external world. But with the following days I've heard a lot from my friends that it's the top ranked perfume company of the country. It's not easier to have the opportunity to work there. It's super competitive. That's because the minimum wage starts from $5000 (USD) in this company. The payment is of course weekly. Also there is a rise of salary based on working efficiency.
🌓🌒🌗🌔🌛🌜🌖🌕⚡️⭐️🌑🌚🌛

Wow I think I should prepare myself to apply for the job. Even though the universe never favours me yet I think I should give a trial . Days passed and I prepared myself to the fullest. Finally tomorrow is the interview. I'm really nervous at this extent. Because I've never had the experience of giving interviews in a renowned company.

Whenever I'm sad or nervous I consume sweets as much as possible. Because it helps to cheer me up. It's 12 :09 am already yet I'm eating sweets in order to relieve my stress. Finally when I'm done eating I went to the washroom , had a night shower with hot water, brushed my teeth, wore my pink striped pajamas, tied up a ponytail. After I finished all my night chores I went to the balcony.
🌔
How beautiful the night is! Time indeed teaches people to grow up and change into a whole different personality. Sometimes I feel astonished due to the fact that, is it actually the same Selene who used to hate nights, darkness and seclusion? I finally overcome my Nyctophobia. I don't even have nightmares now. As I starred at the ivory matte sparkly Moon  the thought of the moon goddess poked my mind. I envy moon the most. It's so beautiful. It has the ability to enlighten a person's darkness. It carries the seductive aura . The soft cool breeze rumpled my hairs making me to sigh calmly releasing my stress. I felt light.

🌛🌖⭐️🌜🌗🪐

" Thanks for cheering me up! But you and I can never be in good term." I screamed at the top of my lung staring at the moon indicating the moon goddess.🌕
🌙🌚
After spending quite a relieving moment in the balcony I glanced on my cellphone. Alas! It's 1:00 am already. Such a sleep freak like me has to get up at 5:30 am in the morning. Tomorrow is the interview. How am I supposed to get up this early? I better quit thinking too much and off to sleep. 🌙
🌖
I closed the door and rushed to my bed switching off the table lamps on the either side of the bed. I took the edge of the blanket and gave it a hard tug pulling the whole thing off after setting alarm both on my alarm clocks and my cell phone.  Nights!

⚡️KRING KRING KRING ⚡️
           (Alarm rings on 5:15 , 5:20 , 5:25 and 5:30 am)🌞

I am literally pissed off to death. I hate morning alarms and waking up so early. I wanted to sleep more . But this stupid alarm is not letting me to. As my hand reached the clocks to turn it off my eyes failed struggling to remain open and I slept for more 15 minutes without realising. Something was poking me from inside then I realised that it's 18 th December, my interview day. I opened my eyes. Oh no! I'm doomed I don't even have the time to breath, how am I supposed to do everything at a time when my interview starts from 7:00 am and the place is a bit far from my house. 🌛
🌔🌙
As I hurried to get off from the bed my left feet got entangled with the blanket and BOOM I fell from the bed. Ouch my feet hurts. Oh noooo I don't even have the time to apply ointment on the injury. I rushed to the loo limping and got all dressed in a formal outfit for the interview . I grabbed a bread , wore my black heels and rushed for the interview. 🌜🌚

🌔🌝🌞🌒🌓🌔🌛🌗🌙🌒🌘🌑🌜
I hope this time I really get the job though it's even not appropriate to think of it when I don't have the experience of working in a renowned company. Yet "Fighting" . I cheered myself up.

🌝🌕🌒🌖🌓🌛🌗🌔🌘🌙🌚🌑✨