Chapter 2

"There is an infinite number of universes out there where all our fictional characters are living the life we have envisioned them in."
- Anonymous

くコ:彡くコ:彡くコ:彡くコ:彡くコ:彡

A few years have passed but Johan still doesn't forget what happened, the day he last saw Jiwon is still clear and detailed in his mind.

"I really love you."

Those words still disturbed his sleep every night, even the sound of a car crashed he couldn't get out of his mind no matter how much he wanted.

"Johan, I prepared something for you." He turned to his mother who arranged what they would use for food. Even though it is less visible, it is still able to move and do household chores.

Johan helped his mother fix the cutlery. He lived in their house again to be with his mother, he arranged his relationships with his loved ones to forget his eagerness for Jiwon.

Sometimes he goes with Zack and Mira to church. He also talks to Daniel about Jiwon because he is also one of the people who wants to see her again.

Johan looked out over the rooftop at a large billboard. He had been staring at it for several hours. This is a picture of Jiwon Seo who is now not only a company owner, she is also modeling their own product.

"Jiwon doesn't seem to be gone, because she looks like Jiwon Seo."

Johan turned to Daniel who leaned on the rooftop railings to look at the billboard as well. Daniel turned to him with a smile.

"We can see her face but we can't reach her. We can't even hug or talk to her. It's like a character in a series that is vague to be with." Daniel said to him.

"Until now I still wonder if what you said is true." Johan said while looking at the stars in the sky.

"Until this day I still believe that it's true." Daniel replied while smiling.

"I've been looking for the answer for years, and I still haven't found anything." Johan said sadly.

"Let's wait a few more years, I still believe she will come back to us." Daniel smiled at him to lighten his feelings.

-

Johan lay down on the bed while looking at the ceiling, at any time and in any place he couldn't get Jiwon out of his mind. Even though he always looks at Jiwon Seo's face, that is not enough to fill his eagerness for Jiwon Park.

He was about to go to sleep but a light caught his attention.

He got up from lying down and looked closely at the mirror in his room. He used his hand to cover his eyes from the light. He looked at the door before approaching it.

"Am I losing my mind?" He asked himself.

He touched the glass and a strong energy pulled him inside. The light was gone and so was Johan.

A strong fall happened to Johan, he came out on a tablet and hit a drawer so the things on it were thrown away.

Someone opened the door where Johan went, "What is that?" A man's voice asked.

He approached where the noise came from, "Oh my God!" The man sat down in shock when he saw Johan sitting behind his table.

"W-Who are you? How did you get in here?" The man asked.

Johan stood up and adjusted himself, "I am Johan Seong. Where am I?"

The man also stood up to face him, "You are in my room, how did you get in here? You are probably a thief-" The man was stunned when he realize something.