Chapter 12

They looked for the broken mirror in Daniel's house but they didn't found it.

"We've been looking for hours but we still didn't see the mirror you say." Jace said.

"Even in the salon I didn't see anything. How can we follow them now if they really got in there? Aish! Why do I believe you." Zack complained, he was scratching his head.

They stopped searching except for Vasco.

"Actually, I found out that there is no mirror in Johan's room and it suddenly came out from nowhere. It is also surprising that that broken glass suddenly came here and suddenly pulled Daniel inside." Daniel explained.

"Everything is happened for a reason. Daniel and Johan are close to Jiwon, maybe that's the way to fix them. Didn't Jiwon suddenly disappear without saying goodbye? Now they can explain to each other, if it is true that there is another world." Jace, the brain of Burn Knuckles said.

"Yeah but the problem is how they can return in this world." Daniel said.

-

Johan went to the bathroom while Daniel slept soundly. After he washed his face, the mirror grabbed his attention. His eyes widened when he saw that he was glitching like a malfunctioning computer.

He immediately went out of the bathroom and went to Daniel, he woke him up and it was a few minutes before he got up.

"What do you need?" Daniel asked while rubbing his eye, "Why did you wake me up? At this moment I must have lost consciousness in my real body."

"Do you see me?" Johan asked.

"Yes why?"

"Daniel, look at me!" Johan touched both of his cheeks to face him, "What did you notice?"

Daniel's eyes widened and he touched Johan's face, "What's going on?" Daniel asked worriedly.

"I don't know either." Johan sat down because of his trembling knees.

"A-Are we going to leave this world?" Daniel asked.

"Nothing has happened to you yet, I think I'll be back soon." Johan answered sadly.

"But are you and Jiwon okay? Have you talked to her? We can't leave here without you two talking."

"We're fine, it's just sad because it looks like I won't be here to long."

"Don't talk like that, but isn't it better that we go back? We don't belong here and our mother needs us. Uhm let's talk to Taejoon- Ah wait...we'll talk later." Daniel suddenly fell on the bed and fell asleep.

-

"Why did you suddenly pass out? Are you feeling anything? Do you want us to take you to the hospital?" Jace asked.

"Poor Daniel, you can tell us if you are in pain." Vasco said worriedly.

"I'm fine, I have news for you. I think they will be back soon." Daniel answered, "And Jiwon and Johan have already talked. You're right, Jace. That's the way to fix them and now they're fine, Johan will be back soon."

"Are you kidding?!"
Zack: (ノ•̀ o •́ )ノ ~ ┻━┻

-

Johan and Daniel entered Taejoon's house after he let them in. The two of them sat in front of it, now there is no more glitching in Johan's body but he is still afraid that he will disappear at any time.

"What do you guys need? Why the two of you look like that?" Taejoon asked as he watched their unpainted faces.

"Is there a problem? Is Jiwon angry and you are mistaken for a pervet, maniac and stalker again?"