Chapter 14

Jiwon get out of bed when she saw that Johan wasn't next to her, for some unknown reason she ran out of the apartment until she got out of the road just to find Johan.

"Why did you wake up?" She turned to Johan. She saw it standing behind her that's why she smiled and hugged it tightly.

"I felt you were not by my side so I tried to find you." Jiwon replied tearfully, she didn't know why she seemed to feel strange. She feels heavy and it seems like something bad will happen.

She felt Johan caressing her hair which made her cry even more, she feels weak in every hold of it, it is good for them to hug because otherwise Jiwon would have lost her balance earlier due to the trembling of her knees.

"You won't leave me, will you?" Jiwon asked crying.

"Jiwon?" Jiwon frowned because of a different voice she heard.

"Daniel?" She let go of the hug and looked at him, "What are you doing here? Where is Johan?" Jiwon asked while looking around.

"He's gone." It was as if cold water poured over Jiwon because of what she heard.

"Huh? What's wrong with him? We just hugged each other here, I really feel him. Daniel? 'Don't joke like that, where is he?" Jiwon asked nervously.

Daniel shook his head and ran away, not even answering Jiwon's questions.

"Daniel?!" She tried to chase him but in an instant, it disappeared.

She looked around and saw people were walking, she saw Somi and her other two friends.

"Som? Beom? Taehyun? Did you guys see Johan?" She asked her friends, they just came home from university.

"Who's Johan?" Taehyun asked her.

"Johan, who used to hurt Beom." Jiwon replied.

"Hurt me? Who can do that to me?" Beom asked with a laugh.

"Jiji, haven't you taken any medicine? Maybe your head is getting worse?" Somi asked.

"Huh? Why don't you guys know him?"

"Jiwon, we'll go first!" Beom and Taehyun said.

"If you need someone to talk to, I'm just in my apartment, okay?" Somi tapped her on the shoulder before entering the building. She cried again and looked around, she tried to look for Johan's face but she couldn't see it.

"Johan? Where are you? Why did you leave me?" She asked tearfully.

"Jiwon?"

"Johan?" She turned to the man who called her and cried even more because it wasn't Johan.

"Dad? What are you doing here?"

"We visited you dear, we heard that your finals are near so you need to relax, so your Daddy and I are here to help you." Ara replied.

"Mom." Jiwon couldn't stop crying.

"Why are you crying?" Ara hugged her so she hugged her tightly.

"Mom, Johan has left me." She couldn't avoid sobbing.

Her parents looked at each other because of what she said.

"Johan? Who is Johan?" She let go of her mother's hug and faced her daddy.

"Dad? You don't know him? I introduced him to you."

"Dear, we don't know Johan." Ara said.

Jiwon shook her head because of what they said, "No! Don't make fun of me like this! Mom! Dad! Johan left me! You guys must not forget him!" She ran away, her parents even tried to stop her but they couldn't.