Chapter 13

The four of them have a trip the next day. They went to Lotte World Adventure.

"I can't believe there is also a lotte world here and it is very similar to our world!" Daniel gave a big smile as he watched the colorful amusement park.

"You lived in Seoul in the Lookism, right? Here in the real world, there is also Seoul so it isn't vague that there are similarities in your world and our world." Somi said.

"I miss the old days, those days with my friends and me enjoying my new body. As time goes on, I get closer to the truth and things are getting worse."

"Right, I haven't seen Jay and Vasco and Eli in the episode of Lookism for a long time and I'm really upset with Taejoon for that." Somi pouted.

"My happiest memories here are being with my friends while having fun." Daniel said, "How about you?" He asked Somi.

"In the years I've been here, maybe now I'll be very happy because I'm with you." (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

"HAHA! How about you Johan?"

Johan just stared at him and didn't answer.

"You haven't ridden anything here since then?" Daniel asked Johan as he ate cotton candy.

Johan just shook his head.

He raised in poverty and he didn't know his father, while his mother didn't have good eyesight. He used to be bullied at school but he was kind and he always obeyed his mother. He doesn't resist those who oppose him and he is close to God.

It is sad to think that he didn't do this when he was young.

Jiwon grabbed Johan's arm and smiled at him as he looked at her, "Let's ride?"

She pulled Johan towards the Pirate Ship Ride so Daniel and Somi followed.

"Are you sure about this?" Somi asked nervously as she sat down. She had no choice but to follow the three.

"WAAAHHHHH!" All the passengers were shouting.

While Johan seemed indifferent to what was happening, he just sat seriously. 

Johan: ( ಠ_ಠ)

Daniel: \( ╹▽╹ )/

Jiwon: ✧\(>o<)ノ✧

Somi: ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

When they left the pirate ship, they immediately looked for their own trash can for vomiting.

Johan: (٥ ಠ_ಠ)

Johan's face as he watched them.

"Isn't it fun?" Jiwon asked as she put her arm around Johan's shoulder.

He looked at Jiwon's hand that she had previously wiped with her mouth.

Johan just smiled. ( ಠ◡ಠ)

"What's next?" Daniel asked with a smile.

"Damn! I hope you don't think about riding a roller coaster!" Somi grabbed her head and hugged Daniel's arm.

"I had that in my mind earlier, come on!" Jiwon pulled Johan onto the roller coaster so Daniel followed.

"Whuuut?!" Somi did nothing but join.

"WAAAHHHHH!" Everyone shouted as the strong wind hit their faces. While on the roller coaster Somi just closed her eyes while Daniel and Jiwon enjoyed the view. And here Johan seems to be tired of his life.