Chapter 7

"I'm glad you agreed to join me for dinner." Somi said while smiling, they are here on the rooftop because Johan told her to eat here. Somi couldn't help but stare at his gentle face shining under the stars.

"Who are you waiting for? It took you a few hours to wait." Somi asked, she was the only one eating because Johan didn't move his food.

"Does Jiwon already have a boyfriend?" Johan asked while looking at the sky.

"Boyfriend? Have you ever seen her with a guy? They are not together yet. The truth is, I wonder why she agreed to have a date with him because she always refuses." Somi replied.

"Can I know who he is?" Johan asked.

"Sure! He is Mark Kim, a college student. We are batchmates and I admit I don't like his behavior. Wait- why are you curious? Don't tell me, Jiwon is what you are waiting for? Ayieee." She poked Johan in the side but he didn't even smile.

-

"Zack what's the news with Johan? Is he still not seen?" Daniel asked. He eats with his friends. Now that they are in college, they are still able to make time for them all to be together.

"Her mother is still worried, maybe he will go back to his work because someone is still giving her mother a lot of money." Zack replied.

"Really?"

"Why? Do you think of any other reason Danny~?" Zoe asked.

"Ah no, maybe he's working on a way to get his mother treated again but I just talked to him the other day, I am wondering because he suddenly disappeared." Daniel replied.

"There are really many mysteries in this world." Crystal said.

Jay: *Nodded*

"He is very eager for Jiwon." Said Daniel.

"How is she? I really want to see her again." Joy asked sadly.

"What if they are together now?" Daniel asked them.

Mira smiled, "Well then, they will both be happy when that happens." Mira placed her face on Zack's shoulder and caressed it on the arm.

-

Jiwon didn't sleep well because of Johan so after grooming herself she decided to go up to the rooftop and talk to him.

But when she got up she couldn't even knock on its door. She took a deep breath and was about to knock on the door but it suddenly opened.

*Thumps. Thumps. Thumps* ( ರ_ರ)

She saw Johan topless. Her body was paralyzed but she couldn't take her eyes off it. He is so taaaaall. She saw it without a t-shirt and not wearing a jacket so her eyes are wide open.

He looks like a Greek God!

"Do you need something?" Johan asked the reason she returned to sanity, she looked in the other direction and swallowed. She touched her chest because the pulse was so strong. She only experienced it with Johan and it was very dangerous because she seemed to be dying.

"Ah n-nothing." She stammered in response. She bit her lower lips so Johan looked at it when his mouth opened slightly.

"What are you doing in front of my apartment?" Johan came out of the apartment so Jiwon stepped away.

"I-I don't know either." She keeps on stuttering words. They just stared at each other because Johan didn't answer her, he just watched the trembling of Jiwon hands.