Chapter 9

"Did you notice? I don't see Mark who is always watching over you." Somi said to Jiwon while they were in the cafeteria, she even looked around the cafeteria to find even Mark's shadow.

"Does he still invite you out to eat?" Taehyun asked.

"He invited me the other day and now I no longer know where he is." Somi replied, she just continued eating.

"I heard they got into a fight." Byeon said, reason for him to grab the attention of his three friends.

"Fight?" Somi asked, "I won't be surprised, that person is always in trouble. He's so arrogant." dzuh.

"I saw two of his friends earlier, one with a broken nose and the other with a bandage on his hand. I didn't see Mark, I wonder what did he get?" Byeon asked with a laugh.

Somi smiled and shook her head.

"Speaking of the devils." Byeon said. They looked at the two men who had stopped in front of their table.

"Jiwon Park?" Jiwon's eyebrows rose as he called her name.

"Why?"

"We want to ask you something, can we talk to you?"

Jiwon looked at her friends before standing up and following the two men outside the cafeteria.

"What do you need?" Jiwon asked them.

"Mark asks if you know the guy who rushed to us yesterday."

"Huh? I don't know what you're saying."

"We were eating when that guy poured Mark's face with a soup, he broke Do Hwa's hand and smashed a bowl in my face."

"Where's Mark now?"

"He was taken to the hospital but now he is just at home and resting, his back was broken due to falling on the table." Do Hwa replied with a bandage on his hand.

"That's why he wants to know who that person is, Mark's parents will sue him. The cctv is broken but our eyes could clearly see what he looked like."

"Okay, can you tell me what he looks like?" Jiwon asked.

"Brown mullet hair, with his bangs barely covering his eyes-" Jiwon averted her eyes and remembered Johan's hair, he even described the man's figure but Jiwon didn't listen to it.

"He wants Mark to stay away from you." Do Hwa complained.

-

"JohaAaAn!" Daniel shouted after coming out the apartment. He went to Johan who was lying on a pallet on the rooftop.

Johan got up and looked at him, "What's the matter?"

Daniel grabbed his chest and gasping for breath, "You will not believe what I say." Johan just looked at him as he sat down next to it.

"I can go to our world!" Johan's eyes widened because of what he said.

"How?"

Daniel fell silent because of Johan's question.

Do I have to tell him the truth? What if the comic story changed when I told him I had two bodies?

"Daniel?"

"Johan, it's hard to explain." Daniel replied.

"Tell me Daniel, I want to know how? If you can get into our world it means I can do it too." Johan said.

"Ah I think you can't." Daniel scratched his head and awkwardly smiled at Johan.

"Yeah, you are the main character in this story but that doesn't mean you can hide anything from me. Share what you know-"