Chapter 5

Jiwon stared at the ceiling as she lay on her bed, still thinking about what had happened to the two of them by the man who was bothering her. She closes her eyes because she has hurt it several times.

"I told you to let me go! If you haven't let me go, I'll definitely put you in jail!" Jiwon threatened Johan, he still didn't let go of Jiwon.

"Please at least a few minutes." Johan answered her.

"Minute?! You've been hugging me for almost an hour! I don't know why I let you do this to me, I should have asked for help earlier." Jiwon said.

Johan slowly let go of her so Jiwon faced him.

"Once you do this again, I will not miss it. Are you crazy? You should be thankful and I still feel sorry for crazy people like you. Don't show up again. I don't want to see your face."

She was almost asleep as she remembered the last moments she had seen that man, now she hoped it would never show up again.

"How is your stalker? Do you know who he is?" Somi asked as they both prepared dinner in Jiwon's apartment.

"Yeah." Jiwon replied as Somi's eyes widened.

"Really? Who? Is it a man or a woman? Does it look good? Will I be amazed when I see it?" Somi asked excitedly.

Jiwon glared at her, "You want to have a stalker? I wish you had."

"Just asking." Somi pouted, "What is it? You met him, what are you going to do next?"

"I let him go, I feel sorry for him." Jiwon said.

Somi hit the spatula she was holding on the table, "Why did you do nothing? The stalker must be complained! Maybe he's handsome so you can't do it."

"Tsk, he's out of his mind. He's crazy." Jiwon sighed.

"How do you know?"

"He always says that he has been waiting for me for a long time, who is sensible to say that? I don't even know him."

"Your stalker is strange, it seems to come from another time. Maybe he is your husband in your past life, he can't forget you so he himself came here to be with you." Somi says that's why Jiwon is even more annoyed.

"Nothing like that, stop your fantasies." Jiwon replied. Somi just made a face at her to annoy her more, "But I haven't seen that guy since before, it's good because he took what I said seriously."

"Okaaay~ I'll just eat. You don't listen to my opinions." (ತ_ತ)

"What you're saying doesn't make sense." (٥↼_↼)

After they ate Jiwon arranged her room to sleep, Somi was left in the mini living room while eating the midnight snack.

It went to the balcony.

Jiwon came out of the room and looked at her friend, "Will you sleep here?" Jiwon asked.

"No if you don't have a stalker anymore." Somi replied, she went straight and look at Jiwon.

"He's gone so you can go home." Jiwon said smiling.

"Hehe looks like not yet."

"Huh?"

Somi swallowed and pointed to the bottom of the building. Jiwon went to see what it meant.

"Sh*t." Jiwon whispered as she watched a man talking to their landlord.

"Is that him?" Somi asked. Jiwon nodded.

"Omg!" They both sat down because it suddenly looked up. (⊙_ ◎)