Chapter 6

Jiwon dropped the alarm clock to stop it from ringing, it broke on the floor because of what she did. She was about to go to sleep again but suddenly someone jumped out of her bed. She saw Somi sitting next to her, it showed her a big smile.

"What are you doing here? You're bothering me too early." Jiwon pulled out the comforter Somi was sitting on and she went back to lying down.

"Jiwon~ah! It's morning! You broke your alarm clock again, you will buy another one for sure." Somi said, Jiwon took the pillow to cover her face.

"Jiwon!" Somi took the pillow and threw it on the floor, so Jiwon was even more annoyed.

"What do you need? Did you alarm the clock again this time?" Jiwon asked. Somi got up and went to her window and pulled back the curtain so Jiwon closed her eyes because of the light.

"I have something to tell you." Somi said, Jiwon yawned and stretched her body.

"Ughh." Somi frowned at the growl she made.

"What is that for?" ¯ \ _ (ಠ_ಠ) _ / ¯

"You woke me up because of the news you heard? Just make sure you that will make sense." Jiwon stood up and exercised basic.

"You look like a porn star when you moan." Somi said as she watched Jiwon in what she was doing, Jiwon came out of the room so she followed it.

"We have a new neighbor, he rented a small room on the rooftop." She tells while Jiwon eating watermelon.

"What do you want me to do?" Jiwon asked.

"Do you live on another planet? We need to give him food to welcome him here." Somi replied.
┻┻︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵┻┻

"Is that really why you came here?" Jiwon asked while looking at her seriously.

"Let's have breakfast together. Hehe."

Somi: (人 • ͈ᴗ • ͈)

Jiwon: (ಠಿ_ಠ)

After they ate they decided to prepare a food for their new neighbor, even though Jiwon didn't want to go up to bring him food Somi still forced her.

"Is he handsome? I haven't seen him yet." Somi whispered to Jiwon.

They stopped in front of the door, they were here on the rooftop of the building where they could hang clothes and if they wanted they could also hang out here.

"You knocked on the door." Somi said to Jiwon, because she was carrying the food they would give. Jiwon nodded and knocked on the door.

"Knock again, you may not have been heard." Somi's orders. Jiwon knocked on it several times and she almost broke the door but still no one came out.

"Is this one deaf? Or an old man rented it so he can't hear."

"Let's just come back later, Jiwon."

"What are we going to do later? This food will be mine." She took the dosirak (packed meal / lunch box) from Somi, she was about to go up the stairs but she met the new move to the apartment so she stopped.

"Is that for me?" Johan asked while pointing to the dosirak Jiwon was carrying.

Somi was amazed because the man in front of them is very handsome.

"What are you doing here?" Jiwon asked, she looked at Johan's food that he had already ordered.

"I just moved. There, in that little apartment." Johan pointed to the apartment he was referring to.